Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your brains are full of derp, you make even the most simplest of tasks like papa saw hard.
I need new and more active friends to play zomg with again.

Ps, this post was probably not about you! dramallama

Shy Noob

It may not be about me but I hate to tell ya that I don't think we could be friends, my brain is about 75% derp as well.

Although I can't help but wonder how anything could make Papa Saw hard...
strapping young Iad
It may not be about me but I hate to tell ya that I don't think we could be friends, my brain is about 75% derp as well.

Although I can't help but wonder how anything could make Papa Saw hard...

Have you tried recently? Most crews i was in dont even carry needed buffs like divinity. Not everything has to be serious but to wipe in ps normal is just embarrassing, and I will leave the sawmill and your crew.

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
CUPlD STUNTS
Your brains are full of derp, you make even the most simplest of tasks like papa saw hard.
I need new and more active friends to play zomg with again.

Ps, this post was probably not about you! dramallama

if u do dms then biggrin im ur firend

Dangerous Hunter

Assholes like you make everything difficult.
ecchi owl

What makes me an a*****e?

Dangerous Hunter

CUPlD STUNTS
ecchi owl

What makes me a a*****e?

*an

You are intolerable towards others.
That you would go and make a thread to insult somebody because of their lack of experience and know-how.
ecchi owl
CUPlD STUNTS
ecchi owl

What makes me a a*****e?

*an

You are intolerable towards others.
That you would go and make a thread to insult somebody because of their lack of experience and know-how.

You dont know me to judge me. It has nothing to do with lack of experience, they people have more than me.

Insult me all you want I don't care it's your opinion, you're not someone I care about so your opinion is something that I don't give a ******** about.

Gambino Gaian

While your post is rather rude, I can't help but to agree. Sawmill is much easier than I remember it, and still some numbnut manages to get himself killed? I ain't healing that - he'll just get the zomg Darwin award and a boot to the rear.

I mean, it is so simple. Stand still in a tight group and keep the buffs rr4. If you're going to run around like a loon and bring down the buffs to rr1 then you can play by yourself mad
I'll play with you.
I have been running in to the same problems with PS crew's failing cuz no one have buffs or staying in a corner even after i had told them repeatedly.

Greedy Noob

☆•••►✿
      B-Baka!

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I have to many friends like over 800. ( 90 % of them from zOMG! ) I have like level 99 anti derp armor cat_talk2hand
pandexX
I have to many friends like over 800. ( 90 % of them from zOMG! ) I have like level 99 anti derp armor cat_talk2hand

Teach me how to get anti derp armor. emotion_awesome

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
CUPlD STUNTS
pandexX

Teach me how to get anti derp armor. emotion_awesome
4laugh you must Beat DMS ! and be 12.0

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
pandexX

You need better armor then emotion_awesome
You crewed with ME before!
Just like the knights in Skyrim, you need better knee armor to defend you from my derp arrow. NOBODY CAN AVOID MY DERPDEDERP!

But at least I'm a competent derp...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces