Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are going to get a battle game! eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek razz razz razz razz razz razz razz wink wink wink wink sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop heart heart heart heart
mizy31442
We are going to get a battle game! eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek razz razz razz razz razz razz razz wink wink wink wink sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop heart heart heart heart

yeah, a little excited I see...
In a recent poll, it has been shown that 75% of people who first learn about battle go on to make a thread saying they're excited about it.

Another poll showed that 98% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Nice enthusiasm!

But leave the emotes alone... they didn't do anything to deserve that emoticon rape. gonk
I'm really anxious to play it too. But... idk when its going to be release... confused confused
mizy31442
We are going to get a battle game!

Yes, yes we are.

Now if you're done raping emotes and wasting everyone's time by making this pointless thread that states something so blatantly obvious everyone with at least an IQ of 75 has known about it for several months, then I suggest you high-tail your ignorant self back to the Chatterbox where your kind belongs.
RikkuTeen
I'm really anxious to play it too. But... idk when its going to be release... confused confused

it could be as late as halloween this year, but possibly sooner
The Right Honorable MG
mizy31442

Yes, yes we are.

Now if you're done raping emotes and wasting everyone's time by making this pointless thread that states something so blatantly obvious everyone with at least an IQ of 75 has known about it for several months, then I suggest you high-tail your ignorant self back to the Chatterbox where your kind belongs.

good to see your face hating as usual
killavolt
RikkuTeen

Don't you mean halloween next year?
killavolt
The Right Honorable MG
mizy31442

Yes, yes we are.

good to see your face hating as usual

Hell, that one was toned down. I was going to write something cruel, but I resisted the urge.
Seth-Moore
killavolt
RikkuTeen

Don't you mean halloween next year?

shhhhhhhhh, I'm being sneaky
Seth-Moore
In a recent poll, it has been shown that 75% of people who first learn about battle go on to make a thread saying they're excited about it.

Another poll showed that 98% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hah hah, nice.
Please dont use so many emoticons.......

It kills people.....like my eyes. EYES ARE PEOPLE TOO YA KNOW!?
Tessenjitsu
Please dont use so many emoticons.......

It kills people.....like my eyes. EYES ARE PEOPLE TOO YA KNOW!?

you should have those eyes looked at by a doctor or something, there bleedin a little bit
looks sweet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces