Welcome to Gaia! ::

If its taking a long time to load then just refresh the page and it should load in a split second.
Bronze L
thebluegrouser
Does anyone know when the battle site's gonna be back up? I'm excited to see what it's like. sweatdrop
its still being worked on, that info is to help us

Ah ok, thanks! In the meantime, is there an FAQ somewhere?

Edit: Never mind...I found it. smile
Man I wish I could look at the page, there have been slim to none battle updates evrey month.
Yay! The website came out on my birthday! biggrin
It looks so cool! xd
How do you get there?
I think I'll go make some animations. Wait, we are allowed to take pictures from the website right?
How do you get to that website?
Lolicon Jr
Angelo Valentine
Lolicon Jr
Shimarr
Lolicon Jr
Shimarr

They just had to make it flash.

Interactive goodness? 4laugh

If it'll ever load stressed

Sudden mass of non-MMO forum users rushing to see what the system's update is all about? 4laugh

Srsly, bet it is mad

Because we're not regulars we're not entitled to enjoy the same excitement and information the regs are?

Nope, but it always seems regs want the info more and more. Then others just go "yeah, looks cool" and forget all about it mad

Hatethat mad

Just because some people don't post regularly doesn't mean they aren't as excited as you are. Some people are just better at "waiting till Christmas day to open their presents"… if you catch my drift… lol

Seriously, my only real complaints RE: the new battle site are: 1) too much Flash for what could have been done without it; 2) I can't get the .mov to load! crying I can only get enough to see the walk animation and the title frame for the idle animation...

(And yes, I've tried on another computer, on another operating system, on another Internet connection; something's wonky about that .mov… Perhaps it's a Quicktime codec issue; guess I gotta figure out which came with Quicktime and which I've purchased, again!)
thebluegrouser
Bronze L
thebluegrouser
Does anyone know when the battle site's gonna be back up? I'm excited to see what it's like. sweatdrop
its still being worked on, that info is to help us

Ah ok, thanks! In the meantime, is there an FAQ somewhere?

God I wish you had asked Tess that! rofl
how do you get to the website?!
Hinata_Huga_11
how do you get to the website?!

You can not right now, they had to temporarily close it down to fix it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/battle/battle-overview.shtml It works for me. I think just parts are down
WoodenCorpse
http://www.gaiaonline.com/battle/battle-overview.shtml It works for me. I think just parts are down

Thanks for posting the link. smile
thebluegrouser
WoodenCorpse

Thanks for posting the link. smile

No problem smile
It seems that the only part of the site that is down is the front page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff