How cool is that?

Awesome! 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 15 ]
Pretty cool. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
I dun like his music. :/ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yasuno-who? 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2

Qixter
Just FYI...we only have a limited number of tracks from Mr. Mitsuda...but we're negotiating a contract with ANOTHER really great music composer that you may have heard of also. We'll announce that deal soon.

Star power! smile

I can't wait! <3
Helly yeah!!!

Mitsuda is one of the best choices you can have. His enitre work on Xenogears is IMO best game soundrack ever.
Redimus Prime 9
I still think they should have offered a chance to the gang over at OCR every artist on the site would probably be willing to do it for free.

That's another good idea. Both sides would benefit: Gaia gets music and the OCR artists get their name out (and possibly money).

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that got really stupidly excited seeing his name attached to the project. Even if it is a limited number of songs. Hell, one is good!

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
And THIS is where all that sponsorship money is going, next time I see somebody complaining about the sponsorship deals I'm going to whip this out. pirate
Bump in case anyone else wants to squeal about it.
Freaked when I saw that it was true. xD
Good chance to hear his style again. Haven't heard him since his solo work ARMODYNE was released months ago. Wonder if he's changed any...

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm so excited! The music on the Gaia battle page is awesome, I don't even know if it's one of his tracks, but it's amazing either way. I'm so excited.

I am curious as to what the wind instrument that has the melody in the music about fifteen seconds in is. I can't put my finger on it, but it sounds like a specific instrument.
I may be miserable without my powers...

Wait...he did music for Chrono Trigger?

Win.

I thought I recognized some of the sounds. Sounds fairly reminiscent to the overworld theme from CT. ******** sweet... whee

...but I'm also a miracle to those who need me.
AlexDitto
I am curious as to what the wind instrument that has the melody in the music about fifteen seconds in is. I can't put my finger on it, but it sounds like a specific instrument.

I don't know what it is either, but it sounds like it came from the same sampling as the ones SoundTemp used for Ragnarok Online.
What about Xenogears and Xenosaga Episode I? D: Nobody mentions those. XD

I'm really excited to hear that he's doing a few of the tracks for the battle system! I really enjoy listening to his music, I've got the Xenogears and Xenosaga soundtracks and I listen to them all the time, especially while drawing. So this will be very exciting. n_n
The track on the website *is* one of Mr. Mitsuda's tracks.

We're very happy to have gotten the limited tracks we got from him. He's a VERY busy man and he sandwiched in some time for us just because he liked the project.

-- Q.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces