Welcome to Gaia! ::

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hah! Okay well I'm not sure if anyone else knows this but they've released at least one monster that everyone will be fighting in the Gaia Battle System [GBS] ;x

It's called the OMG Monster. It's like a Killer Whale with legs. Lawl. Anywho check it out for yourself! Click for Image. How does Sezzy God know that this is part of the GBS [Gaia Battle System?] Well it says it in the little blurb beside it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia Online Store OMG Plushie Blurb
This crawly little OMG Monster plushie is based on a leg-chewing rascal from the Gaia Battle System. Though the little fella is inanimate, please keep him away from small household rodents to avoid any unfortunate gnawing incidents.

And there is my proof, no need to thank me. ;] But yeah the OMG Plushie looks so cute and cuddly, I don't know how I'm going to be able to kill them. D; Hopefully they're not all this amazing or I can kiss my social life goodbye. ._+;;

Anywho. What other monsters based on Gaia's past do you think will come out? What'll they look like?
If you're going to reply, please be respectful and at least be semi-literate.

Vicious Warlord

I knew about that. >>;;

Anyways you can also think up of some others.
GBS Profile
These are some monsters from the first areas you’ll encounter within the game.
Me, AKA Sezzy God
What other monsters based on Gaia's past do you think will come out?

Are these OMG monsters for your avitar or is it something to buy in real life?

eek
I love you Lana. <3

Real life, and you fight them in the battle system. ;x

I know all about the battle system.

And I dont buy things off sites so this doesent effect me 3nodding

But they are really cute whee

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I am curious to know if monsters will attack you all the time, if they attack you when you attack them or if they ignore you when you are at a certain Ring Fu?
    I hope there's a moster made of the trash you can get from towns. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces