Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was trying to play zomg wondering if the 104 error was gone apprently it was but it said register to play zomg it also said login i clicked login and i wrote my user name and pass and it said this user name and password doesn`t match our records i don`t wanna register becuz i dun wanna start over and lose my progress so wat is going on now?

btw i`m stuck
i got the barton key from barry but idk where to go i tried going up the stairs but that didn`t work so i dk where to go someone help me here

Friendly Gaian

in the sewers you click on a ladder until those gears show up..you'll be able to go up from there!

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
you go up a ladder in the sewers.
i dont know, it says i have to register also O_o
ya! i know! i mean, they booted me off, la di dadi da, but when i tried again, this time it said, log in. WHAT?!?!? i didnt need to the first time, and even when i do, it wont let me on!!

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
it's cause the servers are down at the moment
same here, i cant get on, ive been playing all day!
thats exactly what im getting now stare
the same thing is happening to me
wahmbulance The servers are down. Please read the stickies.
glad to see i`m not the only one well thxs for tlling me about the ladder now i kno where to go so anyone knows when it gonna be fixed?
[Wild]Fang
it's cause the servers are down at the moment

That helps a bit. I've been so looking forward to this and I've been upset since I just got back my computer last night and the halloween thing was on Friday... I just try again later
you don't see with your eyes

User Image

There's a ladder, just along from the opening to the sewers. Once you're there, you have to click the ladder, then click it again after you're done with the message. That should get you out of there.

-------- Ω --------
you perceive with your mind

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah I came up with the same message. I logged in twice and for a while I thought that I was going to be let in but then the 104 message popped back up telling me to either register or log in evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff