I have just read the announcement and i am furious i have been a loyal member now since 2005 and last year my account got banned for reasons still uknown. so anyway since i first heard about this i have anticipated zOMG. since i was banned i had decided to quit gaia but about 3 - 4 months ago i decided "hey atleast theres that battle game" so i rejoined... i get on it today and its suddenly been taken down to to me and the other new accounts(not neccessarily new people to gaia). I am FURIOUS about this and i am in the right mind to quit gaia and take the older account of mine off of my sister (who was created last year). now please could someone give me a time this will be open if it will ever be open so i can decide wether to quit gaia!

either that or some serious improvements need to been done to that game. i even spent most of my gold on a katana to go with my overall outfit of zOMG.

EDIT: please ignore my post if you want i just needed to let off steam i have also punched a hole in the custom wall my dad made.