Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Have Been Really Uptight And Inconsiderate Lately Like Wtf Is Up With That ... Especially In (Speed Crews,Smob, Etc) No One Heals If You Say Something That Is Taken The Wrong Way, People Kick You From Crews Because They "ASSUME" Your Gonna Leave When Your Really Just Asking A Question, People Cuss You Out For Being To Fast Like, Call You Names Because Your Trying To "HELP", Think They Can Talk About Your Mother And Call Her Names For No Reason ....It Seems People Just Don't Care Anymore .....

Perfect Saint

Business. Just business.

All business. sad
I Guess That's What You Get When You Crew With Randoms .... They Are Really Mean Like Tf Did I Do To You ?? Only Some Are Mean Others Are Really Sweet Which Is Why I Do It.... But Idk If Getting Cussed Out For No Reason And Having Your Mother Talked About Is Business Now And Days Smh ............. I Guess Ill Deal With It

Chatty Humorist

Asaped

Honestly hun, almost all people in zomg are ******** cunts.
You learn to live with it though.

Friendly Sweetheart

12,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
zOMG is full of idiots,

stick to the blue dots <3
Myrielle
Business. Just business.

All business. sad
You. You HoC Regular.
AMG HOC IS THE BEST GAME EVER OBV > THAN ZOMG!
TRUFACTS

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Just a tip, but Not Every Word Needs To Be Capitalized. Give your shift key a rest x__X

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Little Miss Fortune
Just a tip, but Not Every Word Needs To Be Capitalized. Give your shift key a rest x__X

AMG I Was Thinking The Same Thing dramallama

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Uhhhh Type like Kanaya Maryam.... *turns thread into Homestuck*

Okay then.

Rainbow Nerd

Still better community than LoL.
They're probably upset at the OP enemies in Bass'ken's entrance. Terrible difficulty scaling if you ask me.
I personally only deal with those on my friends list, i also only add nice people to my friend's list so i wouldn't know, but to be honest i think some people are too serious in-game. Most don't realize it's just a game and think of everything in a critical way.

I personally also think people need to calm down on eachother and talk about things like unbalanced areas, more quests and whatnot.

Just saiyan, but not super.
X-Ayame-Hime-X
zOMG is full of idiots,

stick to the blue dots <3

What if those blue dots turn into orange dots?
StormyFacade
They're probably upset at the OP enemies in Bass'ken's entrance. Terrible difficulty scaling if you ask me.
I personally only deal with those on my friends list, i also only add nice people to my friend's list so i wouldn't know, but to be honest i think some people are too serious in-game. Most don't realize it's just a game and think of everything in a critical way.

I personally also think people need to calm down on eachother and talk about things like unbalanced areas, more quests and whatnot.

Just saiyan, but not super.

If you treat the game lightly you might not be able to cover the needed skills.
Those that are serious gamers and share their observations and techniques could reduce the challenge of an instance for newer crews to learn those shared observations and techniques at a softer tone.
A sacrifice of one for the benefit of many.
Time will tell if their seriousness has been in vain.

Sweet Glitch

I haven't encountered anything like this.
      There are people out there that are still nice.

I feel bad that you had really bad experiences with players.

IRL Cat

get friends who aren't assholes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas