Welcome to Gaia! ::

can you see my point?

yeah 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 22 ]
no 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2

John Box The Third
I will have the one ring to rule them all!
That joke is already getting old. >->
Zitckoe
YESH! WE CAN FINALLY MAKE JOKES ABOUT THE LORD OF THE RINGS! THE ONE RING..TO RULE THEM ALL!! domokun

FInally
Dia Porack
~Dia Porack~
Dia Porack
Rings will give us a chance at real customization in our characters.

Umm, but they'll probably be a PAIN to find... And when you do they probably won't match what you want.

Plus with inflation rates at what they are they're going to be even more of a pain to buy.

It'll just test the patience of the player... Thus leading to (usually) more mature people to focus on it. Plus the possibilities of what the rings can do pretty much nulls the problem of getting many different kinds.

Um, reiterating what you say doesn't justify it...
The whole battle system will probably be shoddy with how Rings work.
Also, mature people? Please... The immature people will probably focus on ring finding for their own egotistical bragging rights.
Kira Tsume
[-Haruhi-]
...What are you saying...?
It means that if we don't use MC items for the battle system they won't skyrocket like crazy in the marketplace when the battle system is released. Also, new items that come out at the same time as battle system gives the average newb the same advantage as someone that has been here from the start and has all MC's ever created. It's the communist solution.

YEAH!!!

COMMUNISM!!!

domokun

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
MONSTERDRAWERV3
Kira Tsume
[-Haruhi-]
...What are you saying...?
It means that if we don't use MC items for the battle system they won't skyrocket like crazy in the marketplace when the battle system is released. Also, new items that come out at the same time as battle system gives the average newb the same advantage as someone that has been here from the start and has all MC's ever created. It's the communist solution.

YEAH!!!

COMMUNISM!!!

domokun

yay

Kindly Phantom

~Dia Porack~

Um, reiterating what you say doesn't justify it...
The whole battle system will probably be shoddy with how Rings work.
Also, mature people? Please... The immature people will probably focus on ring finding for their own egotistical bragging rights.

I didn't really reiterate what I said, I edited it to counter your idea. Finding different rings than what you want also force you to try different aspects of the game... Since usually when you create a certain "class" you're pretty much stuck with that class and its skills until you create a new character or change classes.

You can't say whether it'll be shoddy or not. The game isn't even out yet so such judgments are simply a speculation.
Raise your glass to 'mature' people! cool
I do like the ring idea. In a lot of games, you work on specific stats and have to live with your choices. With the ring system, you can easily switch between skills, though I think it would be smart to work on some necessary skills/rings often to get your Ring Fu up.
Aegean_Kassan
I do like the ring idea. In a lot of games, you work on specific stats and have to live with your choices. With the ring system, you can easily switch between skills, though I think it would be smart to work on some necessary skills/rings often to get your Ring Fu up.

Yes, but in MMOs these sort of things only lead to more grinding... Which gets old fast. This is especially irritating when it comes to specific skills. Skills such as "Lower an enemies attack" have a limited usage.

Kindly Phantom

~Dia Porack~
Aegean_Kassan

Yes, but in MMOs these sort of things only lead to more grinding... Which gets old fast. This is especially irritating when it comes to specific skills. Skills such as "Lower an enemies attack" have a limited usage.

Once again this is only speculation.
I dotn like the sound of 'rings' sounds so......dull.......and if they have the same power then......that stink.....no one would wqin. O.o it just be a shot at who attacks first. O.o i say use the items on our avvis, and make a shop for weapons that can go on avvis or not. >_> also just wondering where dthe rings idea coe from? O.o havnt found it yet. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff