yeah 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 22 ]
no 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
how i see it, with the introduction of theses new ring items, inflation won't skyrocket for weapon items. And we all know, prices for donation items are already insane. Also, it well give everyone an equal start on the game.

Aegean_Kassan
Raise your glass to 'mature' people! cool
I do like the ring idea. In a lot of games, you work on specific stats and have to live with your choices. With the ring system, you can easily switch between skills, though I think it would be smart to work on some necessary skills/rings often to get your Ring Fu up.
...What are you saying...?
YESH! WE CAN FINALLY MAKE JOKES ABOUT THE LORD OF THE RINGS! THE ONE RING..TO RULE THEM ALL!! domokun

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zitckoe
YESH! WE CAN FINALLY MAKE JOKES ABOUT THE LORD OF THE RINGS! THE ONE RING..TO RULE THEM ALL!! domokun

HAHA.. thats a good one
What rings?
I'm not that opposed to rings. ^^

Rofl. There probably will be one all powerful ring that will be impossible to get.
[-Haruhi-]
...What are you saying...?
It means that if we don't use MC items for the battle system they won't skyrocket like crazy in the marketplace when the battle system is released. Also, new items that come out at the same time as battle system gives the average newb the same advantage as someone that has been here from the start and has all MC's ever created. It's the communist solution.

Kindly Phantom

Rings will give us a chance at real customization in our characters.
User Image[.LA.LA.LA.]User Image

@Jazz Reed;;
Read the Battle System intro on the NPC's profile.

Eh, but then again..
There would be "rare" rings, wouldn't there?
And everybody would want them from people, and not want to earn them themselves..
There is a possibility that the ring prices will go up pretty high due to their erm..
Powers..
And their specialty..
Am I right..? gonk
Dia Porack

Umm, but they'll probably be a PAIN to find... And when you do they probably won't match what you want.

Plus with inflation rates at what they are they're going to be even more of a pain to buy.
dont wuite get it but if you say it migth be equal ...well i hopre is true...but not that true...i still want to be like better than ppl who just started

Kindly Phantom

~Dia Porack~
Dia Porack

Umm, but they'll probably be a PAIN to find... And when you do they probably won't match what you want.

Plus with inflation rates at what they are they're going to be even more of a pain to buy.

It'll just test the patience of the player... Thus leading to (usually) more mature people to focus on it. Plus the possibilities of what the rings can do pretty much nulls the problem of getting many different kinds.
I will have the one ring to rule them all!

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
theMizuYoukai
dont wuite get it but if you say it migth be equal ...well i hopre is true...but not that true...i still want to be like better than ppl who just started

well then, you'll just have to work harder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces