Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asshimar
killavolt
Asshimar
shadowsnipe
Asshimar
I'm not gonna join a clan. I want to be self reliant.

same here. ill be just a freelancer.

A mercenary?

naw, I think more along the lines of a one-character party

Yeah, that sounds better. 3nodding

one-charecter parties do have their advantages. for one you wont have to share any treasure you find. but youll be at a disadvantage by getting swamped by monsters and if you dont have any healers that might make it harder too.
Ominee
Oh noes. What have I done, lols.

Bah! It's not your fault. People would have figured it out sooner or later.
I wonder, as things evolve, will people be able to add people to a party and etc. (or was there something I missed when reading about the second battle system thingy)
They haven't said for sure that there will be parties but seeing as it's an rpg they might.
mmm, just curious. I wouldn't use it to much. I'd probably be a solo pkker (sorry!! ITs so dang snazzy!! I like it...somebody shoot me)
Yes, being a solo pkker makes you seem more dangerous.
Thats good. Thats very good. >.~ Need some solo girl pkker action out there, lols
I'm all for that female pkker action! mrgreen
killavolt
when I get started, I'd love to be a PDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, standing up for the PDDDDDDDDDDDDs (the not so little guys), but mostly I won't know that is going on because of all the D's
I don't think we have to worry about PDDDDDs coming out. IMO, the PDD's are the good guys, wouldn't that make the PDDDs the PDs the PDDs killed?
Kanta the Perpetrator
killavolt
when I get started, I'd love to be a PDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, standing up for the PDDDDDDDDDDDDs (the not so little guys), but mostly I won't know that is going on because of all the D's
I don't think we have to worry about PDDDDDs coming out. IMO, the PDD's are the good guys, wouldn't that make the PDDDs the PDs the PDDs killed?

all I saw in that cluster of posts was blahblahblahblahDDblahblahDDDDDblahDDD, it might have well been DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
killavolt
Kanta the Perpetrator
killavolt

all I saw in that cluster of posts was blahblahblahblahDDblahblahDDDDDblahDDD, it might have well been DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
-Slaps- I was just trying to sell you life insurance!!! -gets teary eyed and runs away-
Kanta the Perpetrator
killavolt
Kanta the Perpetrator
killavolt

-Slaps- I was just trying to sell you life insurance!!! -gets teary eyed and runs away-

life insurance? who needs that? I need DAZED insurance
killavolt
Kanta the Perpetrator
killavolt
Kanta the Perpetrator
killavolt

life insurance? who needs that? I need DAZED insurance
Maybe i should just talk in binary then. >XD
Kanta the Perpetrator
killavolt

You're right.
yay for pkk?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas