Welcome to Gaia! ::

Such as Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, If you both party. And both use Slash Charge Ring, they get a X, Z strike.

This question might not be new in the MMO.

Also, Will there be a Ring Combo? Not as the same question as above. But combine ring together to make a "Dual Ring" Like if you have two swords rings, And mash them together, You get a Two Swords Ring.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
certain rings have bonuses IF you have the other three rings, if you are missing even one it won't work

Captain Kat's Husband

There hasn't been anyone saying there will be a party combo system, but who knows?

Business Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Only time will tell.
yeah i´ve been wondering the same thign i have posted it several times too but no positive response
Yeah he right only time well tell if we will know what will going on thats be bor3ing
Unfortunately, Uraharaa, even time cannot tell me what you just said. I think you need to work on your grammar a bit. 3nodding

Anyway, what with the "party" feature being formed, I'd say it's quite possible that we'll get team abilities, but indeed only time will tell. Now, though, the developers have their hands full just implementing the stuff they've already made.

6,650 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think they should have something, where if two party members have two certain rings, they have a bonus skill.

EDIT: As for the mixing of rings, that sounds like a profession where you could mix rings to try and get a better one. Maybe smithing?
hmmm party combo... great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces