Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Fenimore Valens
To the battle system team:
Will that karma system be introduced with the release of battle? Also Our weapons are they going to be used with the game along with the rings? 'm wondering about this clan business... Another thing that has caught my train of thought will we be able to Fight each other as in an arena-type thing or something?

To all the gaians: What do you think the system is going to be like?
What do you think the other rings are going to be?

I'll break this down, point-by-point:

1.) What Karma System? And probably not.
2.) No. Any weapons equipped to your avatar are for looks only. Rings are the only way to attack an enemy.
3.) Clans are groups of people that combat monsters together. HOWEVER, clans are only speculation at this time and may not actually be officially implmented. A clans sub-forum was only created to reduce "clan spam."
4.) Yes, PvP is comming to the battle system, but not at the initial release, it'll be added later when the Devs finally finish programming the PvM part of the game.

3nodding
The old Karma system mention in the past of gaia... this is an old rumor from gaia's past that keeps going around. I hope somebody can answer this at last...

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Mind elaborating on the old "karma system" which you speak of?

I've been here nearly 4 years and my memory is foggy.
It was something that I'm guessing was scrapped, just like RO's plans for a karma system never really came to fruitation either.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
Karma system was indeed in on the drawing board at one point, that would give increased rare items to users who participated more and less items to those who received mod actions, but I'm pretty sure it was scrapped years ago. There'd be no way to keep the benefits from being abused, and the drawbacks could easily be avoided by use of mules.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff