<3 </3

Wii compatibilty?

DO NOT WANT. 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 10 ]
Sounds ok. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 12 ]
It'll probably suck. 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 10 ]
WIN. 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 3 >

Hokai, so the nintendo Wii comes with an internet channel. This allows people to play certain flash games online. Howeve, the Wii uses an outdated flashplayer, although it might be updated in the future. Basically the Wiimote is the mouse and a key is your click. The D-pad is for scrolling and the B button is like clicking your mousewheel. The browser is sucky Opera, too.

So Gaia, what do you think of the Gaia battle system being Wii compatible? Could it work? Could it ever happen? Will it happen?
I believe it's highly unlikely that this will happen. While GAIA has put up some games off-site in the past (Word Bump into Newgrounds), it's unlikely they'll make the Battle System compatible with the Wii. It'll most likely be site-exclusive.
Err, well, Elv, I'd assume the battle system will be controlled with a mouse and keyboard, unless a Wii has that... I don't think it will work.

Agent, do other Gaia games work with Wii?
That'd be fun. surprised
It should be wii compatible. that's the only way for me to get online.
Airez
I believe it's highly unlikely that this will happen. While GAIA has put up some games off-site in the past (Word Bump into Newgrounds), it's unlikely they'll make the Battle System compatible with the Wii. It'll most likely be site-exclusive.
Site exclusive? Well funnily enough the site can be accessed on the Nintendo Wii and most games would be playable if it weren't for the latest flashplayer being needed, which the Wii doesn't have (Although may be updated in the future). All the games simply require a mouse and a working left click, which the Wii can offer.

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
it is highly possible but it would have to have something flash player 7 or lower then it can work.
Burning Crimson
Err, well, Elv, I'd assume the battle system will be controlled with a mouse and keyboard, unless a Wii has that... I don't think it will work.

Agent, do other Gaia games work with Wii?
No, but it does function as a mouse.

And all current gaia games wold work with Wii if Wii didn't use outdated flashplayer.
Airez
Nice, Airez
Just ignore list that.
Lachesis the Weaver
It should be wii compatible. that's the only way for me to get online.
Ouch, that's not good.

Wii typing sucks.
it wont work for 1 it would be pointless because im sure u have to press the arrow keys and it only works for 3 towns in towns so i would a complete no and if it works it will freeze and kill ure wii in the head

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff