Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
DAMN YOU BARRELS
Mage Ragepunk
DAMN YOU BARRELS
because pulling their heads out of their asses and looking at the simple coding to make the badges is too much for them to bare
Yes, because the Devs hated us so much, that DMS Badges are completely out of the question. emotion_facepalm

i called them dumb not hateful
Well, I'm sorry then for what I said.

Regardless, a lot of peeps know that they can't even update the Badges, since the code is so out of date and all. I remember Swarf saying this a long time ago, but I can't recall the specifics.

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mage Ragepunk
DAMN YOU BARRELS
Mage Ragepunk
DAMN YOU BARRELS
because pulling their heads out of their asses and looking at the simple coding to make the badges is too much for them to bare
Yes, because the Devs hated us so much, that DMS Badges are completely out of the question. emotion_facepalm

i called them dumb not hateful
Well, I'm sorry then for what I said.

Regardless, a lot of peeps know that they can't even update the Badges, since the code is so out of date and all. I remember Swarf saying this a long time ago, but I can't recall the specifics.

wouldnt all the badges break tho if the coding is out of date?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
DAMN YOU BARRELS
Naturally, this is what one would assume, but it doesn't. It's just that nobody knows the badge code (I think that's the problem), so they can't make new badges.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mage Ragepunk
DAMN YOU BARRELS
Naturally, this is what one would assume, but it doesn't. It's just that nobody knows the badge code (I think that's the problem), so they can't make new badges.

My assumption is:

1. It wasn't properly coded (Or at least well organized when written) in the first place
2. No one knows how to code in the flash from 4 years ago (I don't code in flash, but I would have thought the coding would have stayed the same if it follows the same rules as HTML or C++)

Either way, it shows the lack of foresight we've come to know and cherish on this site 3nodding

Unbeatable Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
thats wat i be saying SON!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers