Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm not kidding, I've been trying to farm them for 20 minutes now (not including lag), with CL 12 Fitness, Fortunes Favour, and with Coy and Div perminantly at RR4.
Nobody is selling them either.

Wtf. I thought they were common? emotion_facepalm
I've never had this much trouble obtaining loot before..

On the issue of lag;
CYCLE. THE. SERVERS. NOW. scream

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
There is a reason the formula only uses 50 of them. xd

And I have. surprised Some of the loot quests took me quite a while when I started. surprised

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hashtable

And I have. surprised Some of the loot quests took me quite a while when I started. surprised

Dafuq? It says I need 100.
Either way I'm 37 short and at my wits end trying to obtain them.

What, the only one that's literally impossible is that damn Jewel Eye thing. lol

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
EIIiot
Hashtable

What, the only one that's literally impossible is that damn Jewel Eye thing. lol

I have eighteen if you wanna buy 'em.

More on topic: Yeah. x.x It's annoying; so I pretty much just stick to selling all the loot I get from anywhere.

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tigcat2

More on topic: Yeah. x.x It's annoying; so I pretty much just stick to selling all the loot I get from anywhere.

I've always hoarded it. lol
And now I have too much to even possibly consider selling.
Silly me. emotion_awesome

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
EIIiot
Tigcat2

I've always hoarded it. lol
And now I have too much to even possibly consider selling.
Silly me. emotion_awesome

Pft. You obviously haven't seen my thread for selling..xD I have tonnnsssss of stuff. o.e

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
EIIiot
Hashtable

Ohhh blood bat uses 50 I think. surprised What are you making? surprised

XD Idk.. I was doing the mushroom one in VG and I swear I only needed 5 of them and I almost had that 500 badge before I finished... I might not have known to suppress though. rofl

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Meh. It's a pain... I remember trying to get 50.

Which recipe are you crafting?

BTW, if you go in and out of the gate to DMS, you can open the chest. You can get clutch claws from the chest.

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tigcat2

Pft. You obviously haven't seen my thread for selling..xD I have tonnnsssss of stuff. o.e

Hah, I try and avoid exchangers. Sure, they make profit, but typically their horrible people who care for nothing more than making money.

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hashtable

Ohhh blood bat uses 50 I think. surprised What are you making? surprised

XD Idk.. I was doing the mushroom one in VG and I swear I only needed 5 of them and I almost had that 500 badge before I finished... I might not have known to suppress though. rofl

Blood Sword.

I had no problems with that one surprised
Other than noobs snipering and killing the mushrooms before I could get close. >_<

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
XinfinitelyX

BTW, if you go in and out of the gate to DMS, you can open the chest. You can get clutch claws from the chest.

50 was no problem for me. I had from trying to craft the bat, then I was short on blood drops only.

Kamila dropped a Blood Sword recipe, and it needs less blood drops, which is brilliant, but 100 clutch claws which I'm having hell obtaining.

I know, I tried that. I got 4 rings, no claws. Plus the loading between DMS and DMP? It takes far too long..

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
EIIiot
XinfinitelyX

50 was no problem for me. I had from trying to craft the bat, then I was short on blood drops only.

Kamila dropped a Blood Sword recipe, and it needs less blood drops, which is brilliant, but 100 clutch claws which I'm having hell obtaining.

I know, I tried that. I got 4 rings, no claws. Plus the loading between DMS and DMP? It takes far too long..

Probably cause of the lag SPIKES. scream

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
EIIiot
Tigcat2

Hah, I try and avoid exchangers. Sure, they make profit, but typically their horrible people who care for nothing more than making money.

Ah. I sit in the exchange for the rate ones that pay too much, or sell for too little. xD Plus I have a ton of crap in my invo to get rid of. xD GL with the rest of your claws, though! c:

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
XinfinitelyX
Probably cause of the lag SPIKES. scream

YEP. THEY OUGHT TO CYCLE THE SERVERS LIKE NOW.

Timid Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tigcat2

Ah. I sit in the exchange for the rate ones that pay too much, or sell for too little. xD Plus I have a ton of crap in my invo to get rid of. xD GL with the rest of your claws, though! c:

It's really just a waiting game, with a little bit of luck involved.. I have neither so it doesn't work for me.
But thank you. Good luck selling off your loots! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces