Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Noob

Why is no one flexible enough to do Tinychat for nubs like me who lag when I'm on zOMG! and in the middle of a Skype call at the same time. ;c I can't very well Bloodlust if I'm lagging, now can I? >:c

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Zach, why does it bother you so? I've proven that Skype is unnecessary in runs before.

Popular Noob

Brooklyn Rage Mage
Prove it to everyone else. classified_fu It's like no matter what, I have to Skype. If we wipe, it's my fault because I wasn't on a Skype call with the rest of the crew.

Also, congrats. I see you got yourself a job. That's good news. 3nodding

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

.:The Sentinel has deemed you worthy of her words, mortal...

Skype is very convenient. Teamspeak is as well, though not as commonly used.

"I think I'd still rather devour this world in flames while legions
of demons poke at the few remaining survivors with tridents.
That sounds more my speed."
:.

Popular Noob

HOB0SEN
I understand it's convenient, but not as convenient when it's laggy. :c

Fallen Visionary

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
The following is what Free Epiphany has to say. « (º ¬Õ)»

Try being the tank for BL and then see if you still think the same.

Honestly, sometimes, you just don't have the time to type "HEAL ME!" or "R4 KNIFE!" when Kam is hitting you that hard.

Personally, the only folks I insist on being on Skype is the tank, backup and the backup-backup, but everyone has different requirements.

Not happy with it? Start your own crew.

Popular Noob

Free Epiphany
I do start my own crew. rofl It's pretty much demanded, no matter who's crew it is. That's why I'm ranting.

Fallen Visionary

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
ZachIes
Free Epiphany
I do start my own crew. rofl It's pretty much demanded, no matter who's crew it is. That's why I'm ranting.

Then be the taper with 3 buffs. That's usually the role I give if someone doesn't have skype.

Popular Noob

Free Epiphany
I generally leave the more important roles to people who have Skype. I let them Skype themselves. I don't tank at all because it's one, boring as ******** hell, and two, it's way too overrated.
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Zach, why does it bother you so? I've proven that Skype is unnecessary in runs before.

I actually have to agree with this. I only really want to use it if you're crewing with randoms or people you don't know as well.

8,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
whats skype?

Popular Noob

[.Eternal Rain.]

I actually have to agree with this. I only really want to use it if you're crewing with randoms or people you don't know as well.

You only use it when you're with randoms or you don't want to use it when you're with randoms? sweatdrop

Can't tell if that's what you actually meant to say or not.

Fallen Visionary

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
ZachIes
Free Epiphany
I generally leave the more important roles to people who have Skype. I let them Skype themselves. I don't tank at all because it's one, boring as ******** hell, and two, it's way too overrated.

IDK about overrated - I mean, try BL-ing without a tank? xD
I don't think it's that boring either; not when you have fun people to chat with anyway. (Or a movie playing. *whistles*)
But it most certainly is painfully expensive.

Popular Noob

Free Epiphany
I feel like it's overrated. I know a lot of people who will not DMS unless they're tanking. It's just-- why the ******** can't you be flexible? I mean, I understand that it's a preferred role and all that and that you're good at it, but if we have a tank... classified_fu I just can't stand it. I'm sure there's a way to do Bloodlust without a tank, though.

Popular Noob

nom-de-cookeh
It's like an instant messenger. Basically like MSN and Y!IM, which in my opinion are both better because they have features that Skype doesn't have, but that's my opinion. I like Skype, but not with my zOMG!. talk2hand

Skype.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces