Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mm, it seems like you're frustrated, but I'm not sure what you're looking for here.

Yes, skype will lag some computers. People know that. But it does make things easier, in most cases, to be in some sort of voice call, and skype has become the most common means.

If you wish to convince people that another method is better, preventing the advantages and disadvantages of each method in a clear manner would make sense.

You'll catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Leading with the positives of a different method tends to be more effective than listing complaints about another, no matter how valid they might be. whee

Popular Noob

Brooklyn Rage Mage
You and I both know this. I've done Bloodlust three times now without Skype. No, I wasn't tank, but I don't see how that really matters. It just seems to me that no matter what, there has to be Skype at Bloodlust. She's just like any other boss and people treat her like she's a big ******** deal.

Popular Noob

The Boss BattIe
*Ignores?*

o -o

Super Millionaire

ZachIes
The Boss BattIe
*Ignores?*

o -o

On your skype, jerk.
I spammed the s**t out of you.
I didn't even get a, "Shut the ******** up already."
crying

Cute Vampire

16,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
:O I lag when I am on Skype calls...

Popular Noob

luhft
It's not that I'm so frustrated about Skype as I'm frustrated with crew members who aren't willing to be flexible and cooperate. o -o Like I said earlier, I like Skype, but not with my zOMG! because it lags me. I've offered alternate ways of being able to communicate, but it's just "No, has to be Skype." I'm not going to do something that's going to lag me out.

Popular Noob

The Boss BattIe
Because I'm not logged into Skype on my computer. o -o It's on my phone and I have no clue where it's at. Now, shut the ******** up already. >;c

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ZachIes
Brooklyn Rage Mage
You and I both know this. I've done Bloodlust three times now without Skype. No, I wasn't tank, but I don't see how that really matters. It just seems to me that no matter what, there has to be Skype at Bloodlust. She's just like any other boss and people treat her like she's a big ******** deal.
Considering the time investment just spent reaching her gangly, vampire a**, it's not surprising. sweatdrop Hell, I remember when the Green Maze was still hard to everyone.

Super Millionaire

ZachIes
The Boss BattIe
Because I'm not logged into Skype on my computer. o -o It's on my phone and I have no clue where it's at. Now, shut the ******** up already. >;c

I ♥ you. 4laugh
Don't tease me like that than.
mad

Popular Noob

Brooklyn Rage Mage
Right. Now it takes a minimum of like, three hours to clear Greens. It's still quite a bit of time to be honest. I disapprove of the whole wiping during Bloodlust so the tank keeps aggro. I think it's too much of a bother to even worry about it. I understand the precaution, but it takes up more time than is necessary. People just take her way too seriously in my opinion. sweatdrop

Popular Noob

The Boss BattIe
I'll tease whoever the ******** I want.
neutral

Super Millionaire

ZachIes
The Boss BattIe
I'll tease whoever the ******** I want.
neutral

That's rude.
mad

Popular Noob

The Boss BattIe
I try.
neutral
ZachIes
[.Eternal Rain.]

I actually have to agree with this. I only really want to use it if you're crewing with randoms or people you don't know as well.

You only use it when you're with randoms or you don't want to use it when you're with randoms? sweatdrop

Can't tell if that's what you actually meant to say or not.

What I meant to say is that if the majority of the crew are people who have never done Bloodlust before, or people who I don't know well (as in never having bloodlusted with them or having friends who bloodlusted with them), then I prefer a skype call.

If its just one or two people who haven't done bloodlust or a few randoms, I'm fine with not having a skype call.

Popular Noob

[.Eternal Rain.]
I see what you mean. I guess it makes sense. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out