Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
EVERYTIME I try to do dms people quit my crew or don't recrewt me because "I'm not experienced enough" how am I supposed to know if I don't play?!!?! I'm sorry I'm raging but this has happened almost every time and due to this it prevents me from playing often and I've only played 3 times in total. Just saying it's really not fair to leave people out or quite because you want people who play it a lot and also pointing out it's preventing me from leveling up as well .-. Sorry for my ambiguous rant but I've had enough of this and it's starting to frustrate me.

Rogue

Which server are you at right now? O.O

I will play with you emotion_hug
LyraMelody
EVERYTIME I try to do dms people quit my crew or don't recrewt me because "I'm not experienced enough" how am I supposed to know if I don't play?!!?! I'm sorry I'm raging but this has happened almost every time and due to this it prevents me from playing often and I've only played 3 times in total. Just saying it's really not fair to leave people out or quite because you want people who play it a lot and also pointing out it's preventing me from leveling up as well .-. Sorry for my ambiguous rant but I've had enough of this and it's starting to frustrate me.

If you are lvl 10, they have no right to rage everyone has to start somewhere. Tell me what server you are on and I will DMS with you and we can kick some butt. smile

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
LyraMelody
I've only played 3 times in total.

dmp =/= dms

Adorable Fairy

I know how you feel. I just started playing Gaia again and I'm not experienced enough either and people will just kick me out because I'm only 10.0 or don't have the fancy rings you need to buy for DMS. But I'll be happy to be play DMS with you. Just lemme know what server your on. smile

Beloved Elder

To expand on Kenny's comment above: At your level, you want to do the Dead Man's Pass area. No problem. I help people through there pretty often, or you could even do it solo without too much trouble.

The confusion is that the entrance to the Dead Man's Pass area is the same as the entrance to the Dead Man's Shadow area, which is intended for level 10+ players. Most of the people waiting outside the gate want to do that instead.

To avoid confusion, you should ask to "Crew me for DMP."

Wealthy Shopper

10,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100

I can tell you some of the rules for dms if you'd like?
I do feel bad don't get me wrong but sometimes it's frustrating for certain people who dms with newer players because new players often don't understand the do's and don'ts especially if someone is tanking (aggro) it can be overwhelming depending on the situation.
Here are some ring requirements for dms for rings you may bring and rings you may not bring.

Attacks you can bring: Slash, Hack, Mantis, Bump, Solar Rays, Guns, Hot foot and I rarely see people bring Arrow but sometimes people do.
You would be better off just bringing at least two swords and Solar Rays.

You should also have every single buff and they must all be at level 10 at the least. The reason why you need to have every single buff is because which I'm pretty sure you know is that everyone gets assigned two buffs.

BUFFS

Keen
Coyote spirit
Sphere
Density
Divinity
Halo
Rock
Iron (Aggro/Tank normally carries that)
Meat (optional but I would recommend it for a beginner)
ghost

I think that's all the buffs other than sweetheart but you don't really "need" it it's just nice a nice buff to have.
you also should know how to R4 your buffs.

And also do you follow orders well?

Almost all crews have a tank unless you do speed.
Never follow the tank or it will screw things over. Never EVER go in until the tank says "in." That is super important also don't go near the tank when he/she is distracting the monsters.

Don't kneel near monsters cuz that will kill you

and don't solo a monster.

if you follow these you should be ok.

Anyway that's all I could think of that came up at the top of my head so far. I wish you the best of luck! whee

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
LyraMelody

same here

Intellectual Lunatic

BloodRain900
I disagree with this. Solar Rays? eww no.
Unless you're some pro who can work Solar Rays, don't bring it.
You MUST bring all the 3 swords, Mantis, Slash and Hack.
You can also bring Shuriken or Bump for the 4th attack. Be careful with bump though.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Prince High

Nobody is pro enough to take such a garbage ring. emotion_donotwant

Sparkling Partygoer

27,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mage The Red
Prince High

But... but... I like solar rays D: What's wrong with that?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ManaManami
Mage The Red
Prince High

I normally don't have a problem with it, unless it's used in DMS. On account of the fact that people only take it because they fear the Grue, it's useless otherwise. There's far better attack rings, easily.

Sparkling Partygoer

27,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mage The Red
ManaManami
Mage The Red
Prince High

I normally don't have a problem with it, unless it's used in DMS. On account of the fact that people only take it because they fear the Grue, it's useless otherwise. There's far better attack rings, easily.

I have never been into DMS... but thank you for telling me that xD

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ManaManami
Mage The Red
ManaManami
Mage The Red
Prince High

I have never been into DMS... but thank you for telling me that xD
Yer welcome, lass. And I apologize for seeming extremely antagonistic about it, but I think that it's usefulness is not so useful in DMS, but perfectly fine elsewhere for all I care.

Wealthy Shopper

10,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Prince High
BloodRain900
I disagree with this. Solar Rays? eww no.
You MUST bring all the 3 swords, Mantis, Slash and Hack.
You can also bring Shuriken or Bump for the 4th attack. Be careful with bump though.

Then I must be a pro because it works great for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff