Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
By wanting guilds or clans it only makes me think of WOW or GWs, why not put people into parties, or affiliations, and that avi would not have to be loyal to only one guild or clan but maybe have more than one that they could work for and advance in.

Aged Informer

The reason for Guilds and Clans is to find like minded people to help you with the game and support you. However without a game it kind of is moot point now.

Guilds have a reason to be. Gaia has the Guild system for Private forums. This is were most of us battle enthusiasts have been for the last few years. Unfortunately it seems that other people didn't twig to that fact and now think they're the first to organize "Clans" of the Battle System. I expect most of them to be dead by the end of the month.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Brasten
The reason for Guilds and Clans is to find like minded people to help you with the game and support you. However without a game it kind of is moot point now.

Guilds have a reason to be. Gaia has the Guild system for Private forums. This is were most of us battle enthusiasts have been for the last few years. Unfortunately it seems that other people didn't twig to that fact and now think they're the first to organize "Clans" of the Battle System. I expect most of them to be dead by the end of the month.

I didn't think of it like that. Nicely said..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

join teh pick l's!

cause we beez better than j00

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas