Welcome to Gaia! ::

We need classes that way people have different abillities.
Ex:Assains hunters cleric magican warrior bowman (sorry for no commas my keys messed up)

Wheezing Warlord

Because having classes would be too limiting for Gaia. You can make any class you want, instead.
Because the devs said so.

No, but, we have rings, so basically, we can create our own classes. Like a magic caster with tons of strength. Or a spellcasting knight, or a ninja healer, the possibilities are endless.
Um.. They sorta do...

I'm getting ready for it ^_^
What Orly Pocky and SykoCaster said

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SykoCaster
Because having classes would be too limiting for Gaia. You can make any class you want, instead.

true very true tis is sparta scream
lol id be a wizard xP

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
The battle system is rumored to give bonuses to rings of the same "classifications." The reason there are quotation marks around "classifications" is because it hasn't been officially defined yet.

The basic concept is that all rings will be color coded and the more rings you use with the same colors (or what other programming gimmick they use) you will be entitled to bonuses in stats.

For example: (is is only an educated guess) you equip three white rings (healing rings) and each one gives your white class a +1 stats bonus. So your individual spells would get that +3 bonus. If a ring was to heal your health points for 25 at the base point, the +3 bonus would add 15 more healing points, 5 for each +1.

Cutie-Pie

I want to be a Ninja Turtle
:]]
iTuner
We need classes that way people have different abillities.
Ex:Assains hunters cleric magican warrior bowman (sorry for no commas my keys messed up)

why do people always copy things from maplestory???
actualy your class or job depends on the rings
anything would be fine for me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas