Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 3 4 >

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
I mean after 100k TC it's completely useless.
I was in a crew with people for SS and two of them had Double Orbs on.
Seriously?
I know people like their pixel pride and like to show how much time they dedicate to the computer screen but is there anything beside nolifeing-rights (or bragging rights as some would call)?

I know my friend Juncy and someone called IV Missy IV (names are aliases to hide true identities and protect from name dropping)

So, can someone tell me why people like to "brag" over pixels and take it so seriously?
I heard it's because of a psychological deficit with an individual's social life or dealing with stress and/or emotional trauma when they resort to spending time on the Internet to avoid real life problems or to get away from their "lack" of qualities in real life so they bring it on the Internet.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
just because you can go emotion_kirakira over someone's TC! biggrin

High-functioning OTP

23,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I believe we have a person with an actual life right here.

Meh, I like to show off my Gaian accomplishments to give some worth to the fact I wasted almost seven years of my life on this site. xD

Besides, those who hardcore-play-everyday zOMG! take into account everything, including TC.

Newbie Newb

Well, I've never used Double Orbs, but I guess it's this feeling of expertise? Reaching a TC of 100k isn't hard anymore.
Moreover, I think 100k is as meaningless as 300k or 600k howevermanyk. Just shows that you spent a lot of time on zOMG and know what you're doing (probably). Plus, having a high TC doesn't always mean they will brag about it.

A Glitch

love how the guys with 4 summon coatls is talking about what's useless!!

Apocalyptic Lover

Maybe, for some unknown messed up reason, they wanna play with the people who are all, omg ur tc is so low you can't be in our crew omg. Cause, don't alot of people choose like that now?

Shy Noob

It's really completely useless after about 10k TC which is about when you have all rings at 10.

Maybe they set a goal for themselves and just want to reach it faster.
Why aim for super high TC? I dunno, why not?

Maybe they're using orb doublers for more orbs to craft Orb Aggregates for even more gold.

But hey, they're helping support zOMG! by buying orb doublers so no complaints here.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
strapping young Iad

But hey, they're helping support zOMG! by buying orb doublers so no complaints here.

Unless they buy it from the marketplace.

Shy Noob

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
strapping young Iad

Unless they buy it from the marketplace.

Oh right... well... someone had to buy it with cash, so close enough.
sweatdrop

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Well personally I only use orb doubles for farming orbs for Orb Agg. For alchemy just complete a few forumlas. But whatever I have 20k orbs still saved.

I don't care much about a TC but I've seen people's TC over 100k
They just Smob or PS a ton for gold.

But I've seen people brag all the time about it because appearently it makes them so called 'elitist' and 'pro'
I don't farm for TC, it's just an added bonus for the time I spend farming.

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Only if you tell me what double orbs have to do with how well someone plays

Beloved Healer

Because it's another way for members of the zOMG community to classify themselves as "better players", even though TC really means nothing.

Fluffy Lover

I stopped caring long ago about TC. Nowadays the only use for orbs would be to use them in alchemy.

Perfect Saint

I'm still under 100k TCL after 4 years. It should mean something for me!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff