lol lol lol X_X * had a heart attack*

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[Spam R Us]
Because it's OPEN Beta.
If we didn't let them in, they'd all bawww.
Just like they are currently about waiting a total of 3 months and not being able to get in.:/
I think we should have some private servers reserved for certain years and some were anyone can go.

I think they might be doing that already.

Because when the 4/5 years were allowed on, I wanted to help a friend of mine, and we met in the same place. I didn't see her but her dot was on my screen. I was a head start ticketer.

D: We were in the same exact place too, I checked.. Both our computers are located next to each other in our Mac Lab.
It will be fine. The new people right now are just popping in to see what zOMG! is like.

Those who do not like it will leave and the people who do will stay.

Everything will be fine.

(I can't even get into it right now.)
shadowangelsblade
User Image

LOL!
The Missing Linx
probaby because its the last day for the trick or treating on zomg so they want everyone to have a chance at that.

Ugh screw that! What about the people stuck in the damn sewers?! User Image
Kiss in Digital
shadowangelsblade
User Image
Lulz.

User Image

Zeta in 10 seconds.
xxNight_Punisherxx
i have only played for barely 2 years so it took me FOREVER 2 get in, now the nubs are messin' it up!!! stressed

yeah well it's the mad rush of people wanting in, so it's just as much your fault as the newbs then since you were trying to get in to play if that's what you're claiming.

it's getting fixed and eventualy everyone will be let in so calm down and find something else to occupy your time while you wait. you've lived your whole life without it, you can go a few more hours without it.

Dangerous Genius

I give Gaia maybe a week and a half, up to two weeks, and the game will be running with everyone on the server, the keyboard movement will be fine, and the memory leak from Adobe's Flash 10 will be semi resolved. Two weeks and we'll all be just fine. Some of us have been waiting for three years for Gaia to release an MMO, I think you all will be fine.

Me? I'm going to die...
Kristina Hitori
[Spam R Us]
Because it's OPEN Beta.
If we didn't let them in, they'd all bawww.
Just like they are currently about waiting a total of 3 months and not being able to get in.:/
I think we should have some private servers reserved for certain years and some were anyone can go.

I think they might be doing that already.

Because when the 4/5 years were allowed on, I wanted to help a friend of mine, and we met in the same place. I didn't see her but her dot was on my screen. I was a head start ticketer.

D: We were in the same exact place too, I checked.. Both our computers are located next to each other in our Mac Lab.
They have different channels its not a matter of what year you were/ ticket.

I met a friend of mine that was a different year, then I logged out for a ring and the same thing happened.
Shadow of Loki
With all these 104s they better postpone the end of the event by a day.

I also glitched up and couldn't take any new quests in barton town because I was discontected in the sewers. When I was disconnected it told me that I completed the last quest. WTF?
xxNight_Punisherxx
shadowangelsblade
User Image
lol lol lol X_X * had a heart attack*

ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhaa i can't stop laughing ahahahahahhahahaha i hate that 104 connection thing ahahahahahahahahAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shadowangelsblade
I give Gaia maybe a week and a half, up to two weeks, and the game will be running with everyone on the server, the keyboard movement will be fine, and the memory leak from Adobe's Flash 10 will be semi resolved. Two weeks and we'll all be just fine. Some of us have been waiting for three years for Gaia to release an MMO, I think you all will be fine.

Me? I'm going to die...
three years? it was coming soon since 2003! i waited 5 long years, so i can wait 10 long hours if needed. seriously i've became addicted that im starting to imagine dragon worriors theme music
Well I don't really like that idea, cause I got hacked and had to make another account. FYI I'm a month old xD

4,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
you fail dude...stfu and gtfo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items