Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ring animations are awesome and should be able to be crafted into wearable items.

Some wouldn't have to change much, like the different rock armors. It would be nice to be able to equip just part of them though. Like just the RR4 head armor or just the hand armor. Some would have to be shrunk down to fit on avatars though. Like improve sphere. It could have poses like "Protect my head," with the sphere around your head, and "Protect my junk" with it around your pelvis.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Ooh, that's a really nice idea.

I wanna wear a tank of Teflon on my back. XD

Relentless Glitch

I'd wear Divinity and Healing Halo.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
I remember a similar idea cropped up a few months back.

I'd like Hack, Slash, Mantis, and Knife Sharpen swords! biggrin

Benevolent Codger

I think I've seen this idea before, as well; I believe they also suggested using the rings themselves in the recipes for them.

I'd like to see that, with the ring CL ideally affecting the item that's generated; higher CL items simply having more poses, akin to how evolving items work. The way I thought on it, rings CL 1.0 - 3.9 would produce items with Rage Rank 1 poses; 4.0 - 6.9 for RR1 and RR2; 7.0 - 9.9 for RR1 - 3; and 10.0 rings would have all poses.

But, you're right; most of the ring animations are really very attractive, and I'd love to see them turned into equippable items... whee

Feline Enchantress

I'm partially guilty of that idea.

But to bring a new idea, maybe devs could do recipes for animated items based on rings.

I mean, having normal items, but if you charge them with Blessed Stellarites, they will animate.

Just like when you use them in game.

I would indeed love to see equipabble items based off the ring animations (maybe even I am __ poses). Aside from perhaps being in different formats and stored in different spots (maybe with different legal control? As in, they have the right to use them for zOMG ring animations, but not for other things?) from most of the art and all, it's a lot of already made, cool images and animations. I'm not sure if I'd want to see them as really repetitive animated items (maybe with a long pause between when they were used?).

I'd like Coyote Spirit (imagine having an I am Coyote Spirit pose, with the little rr1 animation, and then casting rr1 Coyote Spirit razz - also, a little plushie like rr1 CS to carry in my arms, or the rr3 wrapped around), Meat, Mantis (I miss that ring's animations now that I use Slash more), Solar Rays (ditto, except Hot Foot is what replaced it), Diagnose's little clip board and such (fail rings have such cool animations), Turtle's rr4 big sphere thing (ditto), and maybe "Eaten by Shark Attack". Maybe also something that would be glovelike, replacing your hands with the ghi hands of Bump/Gumshoe/Taunt.

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Me like divinity to wear

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'd just like a nice, big Meat in my mouth
this is a brilliant idea! I would love the little coyote spirit plush or Healing Halo halo

Hilarious Lunatic

Imagine RR4 Taunt being equipable. xD

This is something I'd definitely like to see in the future~

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

RR4 Divinity wings would be AWESOME
Also, all the stages of Coyote Spirit would be nice 4laugh

Feline Enchantress

Violent Waffles
Imagine RR4 Taunt being equipable. xD

This is something I'd definitely like to see in the future~

Double flip off FTW.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
they have to make a cyote plused rr 1 2 34 all of them lol

Unforgiving Phantom

kota12
The ring animations are awesome and should be able to be crafted into wearable items.

Some wouldn't have to change much, like the different rock armors. It would be nice to be able to equip just part of them though. Like just the RR4 head armor or just the hand armor. Some would have to be shrunk down to fit on avatars though. Like improve sphere. It could have poses like "Protect my head," with the sphere around your head, and "Protect my junk" with it around your pelvis.

this is an awesome idea I want rock armor rr4 and the swords and rr4 guns guns guns and... you know instead of listing all of what i want i'm just gonna say i would like a lot of the stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff