Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundamu
You know, it's funny. People won't complain about video game companies hyping and giving info on their games early, but will for something like this rolleyes

the main difference being they don't give their fans a convenient outlet for whining and then reward them for doing it like Gaia does.

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

It's quite simple.

Gaia made a Battle site because people keep saying
I CAN HAS INFO NOW PLZ

...Unfortunately, people are still asking the same questions,
even though all of their answers are posted right there...
when will this MMO will be release stare
Guess it's ture
devestatorblade it'ss be a long time before it'ss come out
To give us something to look at in the meanwhile. 3nodding
Basically, to show some more info on what the battle system will be like. biggrin

I think its great, especially considering the FAQ I own and all. I need as much information as possible!

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Bronze L
qixter said that it will be out before halloween

He just hopefully it will be released before halloween
4laugh Just sit back and relax.
They've been advertising it since 2004 hehehe. 1 year won't hurt.
im glad to see the tidbit biggrin

Assimilated Wolf

Rothelez
Gundamu
You know, it's funny. People won't complain about video game companies hyping and giving info on their games early, but will for something like this rolleyes

the main difference being they don't give their fans a convenient outlet for whining and then reward them for doing it like Gaia does.

Maybe not but there are gaming discussion boards that do.
shadoweyrie
but everyone wants game RIGHT NOW. crying I think iwe been waiting for too long.

Let me say... uh.. WRONG! You've thought you've wated long... 5 months... 9 months... 1 year..? NOOOOOOOOOO

People have been waiting for this.. since the dawn of gaia.. or around that time... try a couple of years next time..

Fashionable Bloodsucker

shadoweyrie
but everyone wants game RIGHT NOW. crying I think iwe been waiting for too long.

I feel more for people waiting for Duke Nukem Forever... They've apparently been working on it since 1997.
My god. Qixter said HIMSELF that they hoped to have the MMO out before October's Annual Halloween event of 2008. He had a KILLER Halloween idea for the MMO, so we must wait. Wait, wait long and hard, Long and undoubtly hard, for this WONDERFUL MMO.

For the record, they haven't been working on it since 03-04, because they scrapped the plan due to lack of employees. The MMO was brought up again in 06, AND 07, then Qixter pops in and BAM! He is sprouting an MMO tree up the ground for all to enjoy (Referenced to the Marijuana tree)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff