Other players 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 12 ]
Newbie 0.12142857142857 12.1% [ 17 ]
Guild members 0.0071428571428571 0.7% [ 1 ]
Friends 0.042857142857143 4.3% [ 6 ]
Rivals 0.18571428571429 18.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

most likely fight pkers when pvp comes out
if everyone fought each other first wouldnt it get boring cause we'd all only have starter kits
i'll battle the monsters first then all my friends and rivals.
RIVAL scream

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
whomever i decide to fight, it will be done from the shadows.
PVP be out later than the Actually GBS.

But I saw I would wanna fight Sir Jing
Hyo Imawano
Who will you battle first Monters or other Players???
You just have to answer the question and post your answer....

monsters since pvp will be after launch
monsters than my rivals twisted twisted twisted
to be honest i think it's juz against monsters, which is why i voted monsters
I SAY MONSTERS!!! burning_eyes twisted
pvp is coming in a update??? sad i cant wait that long!!!
idk maybe any1
hmm...probably other characters, and after that monsters.
i pick, ummh, my rival, then later fight monsteres get stronger, then beat my rival
Why do I have this feeling that Gaian Battle System won't have any PvP (player vs player) thing... Probably has weird rules and such, and heck... What action will there by fighting players when you run with a blurred speed walk which is slower than a insect in the towns, and when you can dodge everyone with a simple click! The Sit button!!!

Hey who knows they'll make a penalty like "You lose 1% of your gold" or something like having a temporarily reduction on all attributes (the classic)... Possibly the worst enemy to those who hold items and will resort to mules, which will later on be banned for being suspected as a bot for who knows why.

That's my guess, only a guess. Don't flame me for it XD

Edit: Also I think the answer is quite obvious. If it's like an rpg, they should have level requirements. If they have level requirements. You should know, it's better to stay on and fight weak monsters with a rigged statistics to fit the gamers for a easy gameplay. Don't worry they'll probably have quests like "Find me that fluffy marshmallow in the cloud! You'll need to be a level 126 and donate to gaia for the wings.

Your reward: 100 exp! (100/500 exp) Yay! How fun!

-Ahem- Anyways... Just going to say it's common sense to level up, earn virtual money by killing monsters... Rather than killing players.

Oh and here's a good suggestion you can copy off like you always did Gaia, use Diablo 2 Setup, requirements of level before PvP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff