Welcome to Gaia! ::

So yes or no?

Yes 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 11 ]
No 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 >

the very last day. Id sit there and play it more then i would assassins creed and im having a freaking great time on my 360 XD

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
that would be a nice little surprise...
one can only hope...
Would it be nice? Sure. Any chance of it happening? Hell no.
Shimarr

Now now Shimarr, negativity never helped.

You've seen the cryptic writing on the wall. Perhaps there may yet, still be an MMO related surprise waiting for us Christmas morning. heart
Redimus
Shimarr

You've seen the cryptic writing on the wall. Perhaps there may yet, still be an MMO related surprise waiting for us Christmas morning. heart

Didn't Qixter already say that it will not be out this year?
Shimarr
Redimus
Shimarr

I was talking about Beta testing. stare

Unfortunately this will not happen crying

But it would be great if that was the last item on the calender, a beta pass to Gaia battle

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I personally want it to come out when its ready so that it will be very enjoyable, glitch free, and most important as few gaians as possible can complain, then again all the game servers are down so they might be expanding them to make room for it or trying to include them into the mmo, but as I said earlier I want it to come out when its ready and not before for the holidays
Shimarr
Redimus
Shimarr

that s the point of surprise isn't it?

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If it came out on new years...that'd be awesome...but I'm just hoping I don't get ring screwed when it does come out....(it would suck to start with two healing/non damage rings)
Klunas The Naughty
the very last day. Id sit there and play it more then i would assassins creed and im having a freaking great time on my 360 XD

No, I want to play the game when it's FINISHED, not half-done and still glitching like a sonofabitch.
Hmm, that would be pretty nifty. But, highly doubt it hough.
I like playing glitchy games. I enjoy fixing games to better them up. Its the reason i joined Gaia..it first was stated on a webpage about a glitchy game needing players to help better it. Now look where it is...anyway i digress.. err...now i forgot what i was guna say...darnit...
itd be nice if it came out soon, prob not though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces