• Demonic Associate 100
tf did i just read xD emotion_facepalm

Questionable Cutesmasher

12,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LOL
I witness the whole "should I bring Fleet" thing tonight.
I was like WTF?

Salty Aggressor

iFaiji
tf did i just read xD emotion_facepalm

Yeppppp... burning_eyes

Tipsy Sweetheart

15,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Divorced 100
Electric_Alane
*gets flamethrower and burn all Fleet rings for reg*

Reg is simple.....GET SHORBS AND BLODD AND NOT FLEET TO RUN LIKE A FHUCKING IMAGRANT WOULD. :3 Thank you

Did you even read what you just wrote?

Fashionable Rogue

I actually first run into this in ps...i was "informed" about faster ring cycles and also faster attacks and higher dodge stats...i tried so hard to explain to him that it wasn't the case but he swore i was wrong, i haven't run into it myself personally in dms yet but i know people that have o.o

TasteChaos's King

Duck

It's sad to see how many people just believe everything anyone says without checking it...
Reminds me of the "Coy boosts dodge" rumor.

Forever Fluffman
eliza_bunnypooh
So apparently people are bringing fleet to reg because it makes your rings 'load faster'? Like srsly who pulled this nonsense out of their a**?

Fleet increases willpower and speed NOT ring load times...I want to know because now other people are promoting it and are treating it as a truth...MAKEITSTOP gonk

I bring it Fleet when I tank so I can run faster from neffy in small rooms.

Really? You waste a whole ringslot just for that?
With R4 coy you should be able to do it within seconds.
Just run from one side of the room to the other, if it didn't reset, run back to where he originally was, wait there until he reaches you and run back. You don't need fleet for that? This just makes me sad.

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Whispers of Delusion
It's sad to see how many people just believe everything anyone says without checking it...
Reminds me of the "Coy boosts dodge" rumor.

Forever Fluffman
eliza_bunnypooh
So apparently people are bringing fleet to reg because it makes your rings 'load faster'? Like srsly who pulled this nonsense out of their a**?

Fleet increases willpower and speed NOT ring load times...I want to know because now other people are promoting it and are treating it as a truth...MAKEITSTOP gonk

Really? You waste a whole ringslot just for that?
With R4 coy you should be able to do it within seconds.
Just run from one side of the room to the other, if it didn't reset, run back to where he originally was, wait there until he reaches you and run back. You don't need fleet for that? This just makes me sad.

I know how to reset neffy but the problem is the time it takes and I'm a bit impatient. Can you tell me about the Coy boosts dodge rumor?? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Forever Fluffman

I know how to reset neffy but the problem is the time it takes and I'm a bit impatient. Can you tell me about the Coy boosts dodge rumor?? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

It should be just as fast with coy as with fleet though, except for the fact that you run faster, it cuts maybe a second off.

A while ago, not sure when it was, but it's been a while, people started taking Coy to batless BLs.
Usually you drop coy and the person takes keen so you don't need to Buffmule if the Tank doesn't want to take a buff. But around that time people did want to take Coy because besides Luck and Footspeed (which you both don't need in Batless BL) it boosted Dodge too. The rumor got bigger and more and more people started claiming this. So I went online and checked it to be sure. It does not.

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Whispers of Delusion
Forever Fluffman

It should be just as fast with coy as with fleet though, except for the fact that you run faster, it cuts maybe a second off.

A while ago, not sure when it was, but it's been a while, people started taking Coy to batless BLs.
Usually you drop coy and the person takes keen so you don't need to Buffmule if the Tank doesn't want to take a buff. But around that time people did want to take Coy because besides Luck and Footspeed (which you both don't need in Batless BL) it boosted Dodge too. The rumor got bigger and more and more people started claiming this. So I went online and checked it to be sure. It does not.

I think the reason behind that is that they thought that if the speed is boosted, they will be more agile. If they are more agile, then dodge is boosted

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Forever Fluffman
Whispers of Delusion
Forever Fluffman

I think the reason behind that is that they thought that if the speed is boosted, they will be more agile. If they are more agile, then dodge is boosted

Lol, I don't see what that has to do with anything.
Just open your character info and there you have all the stats.

People just believe everything blindly.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
xFyex
...What. Did I read that right? ;A; I haven't reg for a few days, and this happens?
Don't tell me ppl are bringing turtle now. ;n;

i did ; n ;

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Whispers of Delusion
Forever Fluffman
Whispers of Delusion
Forever Fluffman

Lol, I don't see what that has to do with anything.
Just open your character info and there you have all the stats.

People just believe everything blindly.

Yup. As long someone said they rely on that "someone" cause they thought it was right.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Forever Fluffman
eliza_bunnypooh
Forever Fluffman
eliza_bunnypooh

You're not supposed to run around when you tank Night Frights but ok..

I mean when I enter a room and neffy is there, I run from it so he can reset.

back in my day, we just brute forced him talk2hand
A Random Act of Terror
Forever Fluffman
eliza_bunnypooh
Forever Fluffman
eliza_bunnypooh

You're not supposed to run around when you tank Night Frights but ok..

I mean when I enter a room and neffy is there, I run from it so he can reset.

back in my day, we just brute forced him talk2hand

Yeah. I remember how you'd guzzle down those revives and chargers. dramallama

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
emeee
xFyex
...What. Did I read that right? ;A; I haven't reg for a few days, and this happens?
Don't tell me ppl are bringing turtle now. ;n;

i did ; n ;

...for reg ym? ;A; Plz tell me you're at least tank and not dps. ;w;<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out