21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
donaldtrump304
xFyex
donaldtrump304
xFyex
...What. Did I read that right? ;A; I haven't reg for a few days, and this happens?
Don't tell me ppl are bringing turtle now. ;n;

Dude people have been bringing Turtle. Its so sad emo

There is no hope for mankind. OTL
I just hope that it wasn't assigned. o3o It must have been awkward when someone legitimately thought turtle will apply to everyone in the crew.

OMG no lie SOMEONE JUST FLEETED ME IN DMS WHY GOOD LORD WHY ABANDON ZOMG ITS OVER GUISE GAME OVER wahmbulance burning_eyes wahmbulance

I just fleeted you btw.

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Forever Fluffman
donaldtrump304
xFyex
donaldtrump304
xFyex
...What. Did I read that right? ;A; I haven't reg for a few days, and this happens?

I just hope that it wasn't assigned. o3o It must have been awkward when someone legitimately thought turtle will apply to everyone in the crew.

OMG no lie SOMEONE JUST FLEETED ME IN DMS WHY GOOD LORD WHY ABANDON ZOMG ITS OVER GUISE GAME OVER wahmbulance burning_eyes wahmbulance

I just fleeted you btw.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not so sure fleet is the best ring for dms. But thank you anyways emotion_yatta

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
donaldtrump304
Forever Fluffman
donaldtrump304
xFyex
donaldtrump304
xFyex

I just fleeted you btw.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not so sure fleet is the best ring for dms. But thank you anyways emotion_yatta

Sure, I find it longer to reset neffy w/o fleet.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Forever Fluffman
donaldtrump304
Forever Fluffman
donaldtrump304
xFyex

I just fleeted you btw.

Sure, I find it longer to reset neffy w/o fleet.
Git gud. talk2hand

Omnipresent Warlord

Fleet is useful in GR, but not YM. I suspect people are using fleet in YM because they can't afford sugar rush.

Salty Aggressor

Omnileech
Fleet is useful in GR, but not YM. I suspect people are using fleet in YM because they can't afford sugar rush.

Wasn't even the tank...And they told us they brought it because it made rings load faster. Then they changed their story to 'I didn't want to bring bandi or another attack'. It was bad

Rogue

That's just embarrassing, I don't know what else to say.
It's a good thing I wasn't in that crew cus boy I'd have a field day with that one. razz

Sophomore

It shows how dumb they are if they believe it does make rings reload faster.

Though, I wouldn't mind if tank brought it for movement, since it would be faster to move and saves more time.

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I wouldn't mind having Fleet for YM(I could easily incorporate it into my DPS ring-set), but not for the initial reasons stated in this thread.

Rogue

2Del
That's just embarrassing, I don't know what else to say.
It's a good thing I wasn't in that crew cus boy I'd have a field day with that one. razz
but del ... you shoulda have cos then u can do the same ratchet thing to the fleeter, that is, g on the fleeter and pretend nothing happen when monster kills her/him emotion_awesome

move like jagger emotion_dowant

Desirable Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
*gets flamethrower and burn all Fleet rings for reg*

Reg is simple.....GET SHORBS AND BLODD AND NOT FLEET TO RUN LIKE A FHUCKING IMAGRANT WOULD. :3 Thank you

Unforgiving Gaian

I've seen people bring 'strange' rings into DMS more and more lately for the weirdest reasons.

Salty Aggressor

Thallo Eyein
I've seen people bring 'strange' rings into DMS more and more lately for the weirdest reasons.

It's ridiculoussss

Vicious Prophet

Nymph of Spring

Looks like people are copying your fantastic YM ring sets.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Pan Twardowski
Nymph of Spring

Looks like people are copying your fantastic YM ring sets.
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

Don't say that because then people will think I'm the one that said it makes your rings load faster..
                      emotion_facepalm

I bring it for a totally different reason, and only for STYM..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff