Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont care how long they take
(just as long as its under a year and a half more)
it just has to be fun when you play it
^____^
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
i cant wait...yea...
Dont diss on me cause im impatient and dont tell me that "be a doctor" gag because im not going to be a doctor....
PS:

Please make a demo just to quench the thirst for battle.

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
Hear that? it's you request hitting deaf ears.
i cant wait! but still i hav 2 w8 coz this stupid gaia banned my other account for scamming? i never scammed! is it possible to be banned even if you did not do it?!! geez i h8 it! its unfair! my sealed letter was there!

anyway... about the MMO.... mayber they're making it long coz maybe its cooler the flyff.com.ph! although its the coolest so far... smile

hehe

please help

i
need
to
re-co-ver!
i´ve been sitting, waiting, wishing...
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
The longer [means] we must expect better results in the game...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This battle system is somthin like halo 3. We had to wait for a long time to be able to get it. Everyone thought it would never get done but it did. So lets just wait. You do know that making a game involves a series of codes and programs. Plus its difficult to get the graphics and progams to work on the first try so this would in the end force them to go back and fix the problem. Just have patience people.
Jak173
I mean I'm dying to play it
isn't there like a way for
them to make a demo
for the ppl waiting!

Yeah! Like a single room where we can just like, sample the moves or something like that.
I hope it don't comes any demo cuz' then your just like freaking out when a text comes and just: '' Thanx for playing this demo, after a half year, the real game will come.Bye bye Gaians ^.^ '' So if there comes a demo i will NOT play it! Not even if soo many others says that the demo is super uber fun, im not gonna play the demo if it comes one.
I have the same amount of patience that I did a year ago. I could wait another year also.
i wonder if there thinking they're holding it back because if there will be a RAGNAROK like gaia. All of this would turn obselete

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff