Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you even care about the battle system?

yes 0.88571428571429 88.6% [ 62 ]
no 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Well heres they thing people are mean and everyone who thinks they are so self rightouse and soooo literate and they think there soooo rich wont matter once the battle system comes out because what ever clothes you have wont help you in battle its all a matter of staying online and training...so I want to know what avi you hate and want to kill when the battle system comes out im got someppl on my list that are so going to die
;pbut anywho tel me who you want to kill and how...
You with the Lead Pipe in the Billards Room
susch a great movie clueee lol not the piont though im sure there must be abother avi u just with all ur heart
Uhm, I only understood about half of your first post... someone's going to have to translate that second one for me sweatdrop
Lefu
susch a great movie clueee lol not the piont though im sure there must be abother avi u just with all ur heart

-Clue is a board game.
-There won't be PvP at the initial lauch so you're just gonna have to wait with that little list of yours.
-Learn to spell, I am in fact soooo literate and it annoys me when I I have to read poorly written posts.
-It was actually Ms. Scarlet with the Candlestick in the Kitchen.
-I can't say who I'd off without getting in trouble for death threats.
*eyes glow like fire, and horns sprout from forehead*
EVERYTHING

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
lefu stare
Seth-Moore
Lefu

-Clue is a board game.
-There won't be PvP at the initial lauch so you're just gonna have to wait with that little list of yours.
-Learn to spell, I am in fact soooo literate and it annoys me when I I have to read poorly written posts.

- clue is a movie AND A BORED GAME DUH
-i know about the pvp not comeing out right away quixter is a buddy of mine
-stop being so self rightouse contrary to your beleif you are not cool cuz you can spell
-oh well i dont hate quixter but i want to be strong enough to off him just for fun and now ur on meh list lol
Lefu
-stop being so self rightouse contrary to your beleif you are not cool cuz you can spell
-oh well i dont hate quixter but i want to be strong enough to off him just for fun and now ur on meh list lol

He's... not cool because... people can understand him? where's the logic in that? Sheesh dude, really, I'll say Seth is at least 20 times cooler than you... why? because I CAN "understand the words that are coming out of his mouth(fingers?)"

P.S: This is not a popularity contest anyway, you just need to grow up and realize being smart isn't some passing fad

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Lefu
Seth-Moore
Lefu

-Clue is a board game.

If Qixter was your buddy you'd think you'd know how to spell his username. :/
I do have one person im hunting down.
Sousei Tatsu
(No5)
Sousei Tatsu

ditto

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Korreon
(No5)
Sousei Tatsu

ditto

The same
all the noobs
people who are 12 years old or yonger, playing games and talking on the microphone with their little squeaky voices. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff