Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where do i find the zipperless pants for fernando, i checked barton boutique but rufus doesn't really tell me, he just says the usual when i click him like meow,purrrrr etc. I can't find the trousers anywhere, help me please?
He's not telling me gonk
kitman95
Where do i find the zipperless pants for fernando, i checked barton boutique but rufus doesn't really tell me, he just says the usual when i click him like meow,purrrrr etc. I can't find the trousers anywhere, help me please?
He's not telling me gonk

First off, check the thread for FAQ's here, there's a ton. But to get the pants, you have to do the quests/missions for Rufus in the game.

Genius

you have to talk to rufus, he's in front of the same shop he always has been on gaia.. the boutique.. it's in the upper left of barton town.. he will send you on another quest and then give you the pants as a reward.

(open your pda and read the quest info.. he DID tell you to try talking to Rufus.)

Have you accepted the quest for Ruffus to find his Journal/dairy?
Nope. I do talk to rufus but he doesnt ask me to find anything eek

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
When you talk to Rufus insult him as much as possible about his attire, then apologize after. He'll send you to find his missing diary near the well in north of Barton Town, as a reward he'll give you a zipperless pants, then go back to Fernando for your reward.

Wheezing Elder

kitman95
Nope. I do talk to rufus but he doesnt ask me to find anything eek

Talk to Rufus in zOMG, not the normal store. 3nodding
Did you go straight from the robot to Rufus? You have to talk to Fernando again first before Rufus'll give you the pants.
omg, i did his quest before i even found the robot girl now im screwed with this : /

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Where is rufus dairy? sad I cannot find it. sweatdrop

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
help me please...

Sparkling Sentai

walk around behind the well until you see a red message pop up.

Lover

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
where do i get the zipleess pants for fernando??????
to find zipperless pants:

rufus gives u a quest to find his diary in barton tow. find it he wil give u the pants as a reward then give u give it to fernando. one question: i cant find the diary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff