Welcome to Gaia! ::

PVP is awesome!!!

pvp?? ((its player vs player and so cool if ppl dropped their stuff mehehehe)) 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 8 ]
i knu right! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

excited it's finally up and about. it was recent but late in the past i took off the battle system gaia vid from my playlist<< losing hope gaia's never gona do it but now.. hearing the announcment... abit late since i just now am able to get online after a period of days.. weeks. my hopes are brought up. and so i'm really excited. i wonder if they'd put any pvp that'd be awesome! xd heart heart
easy items for joo! rofl yeah! i'm excited...but i hope they don't rush it or it might come out sucky sweatdrop
animegurl4evr
excited it's finally up and about. it was recent but late in the past i took off the battle system gaia vid from my playlist<< losing hope gaia's never gona do it but now.. hearing the announcment... abit late since i just now am able to get online after a period of days.. weeks. my hopes are brought up. and so i'm really excited. i wonder if they'd put any pvp that'd be awesome! xd heart heart
Yep, at a con. somone asked if they would add PvP they said yes but it won't be introduced when the beta is launched, they plan to start devloping on pvp when the site returns to alpha
Fire....

Yeah, PvP will be out after the system is out for public use. Just have to wait for the system itself to be finished...

... and Ice
yay XDD the replies sound good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas