Welcome to Gaia! ::

cool battle modes and skills..
um. doesn't it say that it'd come out soon? the release date hasn't even been set yet =/

and really, your post looks like you just wanted to post something up so that you'd get the gold.
before Halloween 08
when is halloween? januanry? februari? :S *Srry for spelling the months wrong if i did xD*
battle mode how?? I mean so far gaia online looks just like neopet minus the mini games and with people instead
SirPinguin
when is halloween? januanry? februari? :S *Srry for spelling the months wrong if i did xD*

stare It's October.
What are you, 7?
XoreosX
SirPinguin

stare It's October.
What are you, 7?
He could be out of 9/10 chance eek
Jeffvonbob
XoreosX
SirPinguin

stare It's October.
What are you, 7?

he could also be from outside the US

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
it depends so really no one knows for sure

hoo knows somthing might go wrong it might not we dont know
Leget
Jeffvonbob
XoreosX
SirPinguin

stare It's October.
What are you, 7?

he could also be from outside the US

I be loling.

Blessed Seeker

are you all idiots? if you look in the corner of the water festival page with team scores, etc, it says something about comic, and something else about the mmo comming out in 7 days
xX-Shikyo-Xx
are you all idiots? if you look in the corner of the water festival page with team scores, etc, it says something about comic, and something else about the mmo comming out in 7 days

not everyone is as quick as you, ease up on them. the nicer you are now, the less trouble they cause you when you become their world ruler.

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
xX-Shikyo-Xx
yea but thear could be a dilay it all dipinds they said it would come out soon in november of last year thats all i'm saing

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
xX-Shikyo-Xx
It doesn't say MMO. It says MMVII. That banner is referring to the anime about the Von Helsons.
it feels like it's never coming...*sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces