Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Player

To chnge layer ~ how do I do it ?

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
you can change layer if you have a friend on the other layer (there will be a light blue dot with a small arrow on your map and when you hover it, it says something like "click here to move to this player" ) or you can refresh and maybe get on the other layer. it can take some time tho (refreshing more than once).

Saxy Coder

There are "servers" and "layers" on zOMG! in order to lessen traffic.

Servers can be chosen when you first log in (i.e. Brain Clam, Bladed Vase, Buzz Saw, etc.)
But layers just randomly happen.
Best way to think of it is that you're in a burger. You might be on the "Cheese" layer while someone else is on the "Lettuce" layer above you.

Like logi said, you can change layers by clicking on greyed friend dots to transport there, changing locations (like going into the Null Chamber and popping back out again), or by refreshing multiple times.
If you're really desperate though, you can try asking someone from the other layer to invite you to their crew. This will auto-transport you.

Obsessive Player

Lady Saxophone
There are "servers" and "layers" on zOMG! in order to lessen traffic.

Servers can be chosen when you first log in (i.e. Brain Clam, Bladed Vase, Buzz Saw, etc.)
But layers just randomly happen.
Best way to think of it is that you're in a burger. You might be on the "Cheese" layer while someone else is on the "Lettuce" layer above you.

Like logi said, you can change layers by clicking on greyed friend dots to transport there, changing locations (like going into the Null Chamber and popping back out again), or by refreshing multiple times.
If you're really desperate though, you can try asking someone from the other layer to invite you to their crew. This will auto-transport you.
Y !ou're always there to help !! Ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces