Welcome to Gaia! ::

When can we, the people who go on gaia, get to go actually play zOMG? I registered this year so I have to wait like 1 two weeks right? Someone tell me or whoever looks at this post when we can go on.
XxsamurixX
When can we, the people who go on gaia, get to go actually play zOMG? I registered this year so I have to wait like 1 two weeks right? Someone tell me or whoever looks at this post when we can go on.

Probably a couple of weeks after the head-start period ends, but that's been extended due to a glitch on the first day. They'll make an announcement of some sort.
A few days after the headstart people according to Q the first actual group of non-ticket people will be allowed to join. Since you are new it will be awhile for you and there is no official date.

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Well starting tomorrow all the users who have been on for 04 years or longer get to play, so it looks like things are going to be moving pretty fast.
candycrack

Well starting tomorrow all the users who have been on for 04 years or longer get to play, so it looks like things are going to be moving pretty fast.
no they have to wait till the headstart is over

Sparkly Vampire

blue wulf of ice
candycrack

no they have to wait till the headstart is over

Which would have been tomorrow, but because of the error they made causing them to have to do a data wipe, they decided to extend it an undetermined length of time.

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Well the Zomg Announcement still list it as tomorrow.

Sparkly Vampire

candycrack

I hadnt seen that addition to the announcement, so I guess they decided against lengthening the Head Starter's time.
*facepalm* Why did I say weeks? I meant days.

Newbie Conventioneer

No one knows when the date will be. When it's released they will put it on the official zomg open beta announcement:

That you can find here

Dedicated Loiterer

11,790 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Apparently the oldbies can start entering on the 29th,which
is today!(at least,according to my timezone)

Newer gaians have to wait a bit,so be patient.Oldbies,hope you guys won't
rub it in our faces kthx.
Crystal_suicune
Apparently the oldbies can start entering on the 29th,which
is today!(at least,according to my timezone)

Gaia pretty much runs on Pacific Time.
candycrack

Omg, didn't see that. You made my day.
I don't really care! I just want to play zOMG.
ugh.... 4th year ppls are on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces