Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

It's no faster than killing the clams if you actually smeb right. No one knows how to smeb right anymore. Hell, almost no one ever did. >.>

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ezaire
It's no faster than killing the clams if you actually smeb right. No one knows how to smeb right anymore. Hell, almost no one ever did. >.>
Can't tip you enough /throw 30m at you literally next week XD

Sparkly Lunatic

The_Fluuff
ezaire
Only 30m? You don't love me enough. crying

Next you'll be burning down mah house with lava. o:

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire

Love you enough to even save up 30m? XD And you're the one messing around with lava. Didn't you said u burned our basement while messing around down there last time.

Sparkly Lunatic

The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire

Love you enough to even save up 30m? XD And you're the one messing around with lava. Didn't you said u burned our basement while messing around down there last time.
Pfft, I never burned everything, I just made it too bright and shiny like a fat guy doused in grease.

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire

Pfft, I never burned everything, I just made it too bright and shiny like a fat guy doused in grease.
ewww fat guy image, my eyes. And I'd die before I can burn the house. Lava loves to troll me.

Sparkly Lunatic

The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire

ewww fat guy image, my eyes. And I'd die before I can burn the house. Lava loves to troll me.
Marshall says you rang?
User Image

And you'll probably burn off our farm instead. XD

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire

Marshall says you rang?
User Image

e.e That ped oe.
And blow up more likely than burn XDDD

Sparkly Lunatic

The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire

Marshall says you rang?
User Image

e.e That ped oe. This isn't pg 13 ... yet Gaia be banning ppl under 13 how ironic.
The day you have dynamite... XD

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
Marshall says you rang?
User Image

e.e That ped oe. This isn't pg 13 ... yet Gaia be banning ppl under 13 how ironic.

We have the required stuffs to make tnt >.> <.< /just realize my next quest

Sparkly Lunatic

The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
The_Fluuff
ezaire
Marshall says you rang?
User Image

We have the required stuffs to make tnt >.> <.< /just realize my next quest
a world oblivion, I see it now, cowchunks everywhere, just like the crap that they serve at McDonalds.

Vicious Prophet

What is "smebbing right" then? And speed Undersea Ledge takes a few minutes off. I like reg better but it does speed up a smeb run a little bit.

And it's been popular since I began smobbing in December, so take from that what you will.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
The days before DMS was announced were best days.
We actually had experienced people there all the time, now most of them have quit or are still always in DMS emotion_facepalm
If you don't like how crews are led, lead them yourself and tell them "We're doing this this way, you don't like it, you can get out."

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

They should put zomg in minecraft.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I think people skip them due to the time on ghi amps. I prefer killing clams and not using amps, but eh I'll follow what the crew tells me. I'm evil when I lead which is why I hardly do, because people get upset I make crew open all chests and kill clams. People are just more impatient now of days. I still remember the 3-4 hour smeb runs. But yeah skipping clams for smob is pointless since it takes longer to nerf a 50K account with it. Don't worry it's only a trend for now and can always be broken. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff