Welcome to Gaia! ::

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Rainbow Filled Nights
The days before DMS was announced were best days.
We actually had experienced people there all the time, now most of them have quit or are still always in DMS emotion_facepalm
If you don't like how crews are led, lead them yourself and tell them "We're doing this this way, you don't like it, you can get out."

GOOD leader to SMEB is almost rare as kiters in GM these days ...

Maybe I should make a thread for a smooth run SMEB emotion_facepalm

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Dreamer of Perfection
Rainbow Filled Nights
We actually had experienced people there all the time, now most of them have quit or are still always in DMS emotion_facepalm
If you don't like how crews are led, lead them yourself and tell them "We're doing this this way, you don't like it, you can get out."

I see a lot of kiters these days o3o

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Dreamer of Perfection
Rainbow Filled Nights

Kites aren't rare.
There are a good many of us around.
Why, it's almost a shock to GR without at least one other tank there.

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
clams annoy me so im happy to skip them yolo
plus theres not only one ''''''''''''right'''''''''''' way to smeb so
tell me then
what is this 'right method' you speak of

Sparkly Lunatic

I'm so horrible at timely replies >.>

Free Killz
And maybe it'd finally stop lagging. XD

Rainbow Filled Nights
I can't ever do that. I never get past crewing because everyone around sucks too horribly to crew and I end up taking an hour+ to crew, until I end up having my friends crew for me...and then I get to complain on who they crewed *cough*

Pan Twardowski
I've experimented with smeb since seb was removed, and have tried all sorts of different routes. For awhile I started doing "speed" ledge before it was popular. After a bunch of runs I retook to killing clams, as with any good crew I had they weren't adding any time on to the runs. Of course if you have four people in your crew with 2 single target attacks as there only attacks. (I miss the days when I could dictate ringsets and people didn't spend 20 minutes complaining)

Scobre
If your doing an amped run it's even less of an issue as any crew with a decent ringset+amps is going to kill the clams in seconds and there will be no appreciable added time. As far as skipping the second chest, I can understand since it does add a bit of time. Ironically, while people skip the first chest, it doesn't actually add any time and yields more gold with a decent crew. It's a shame that most people skip it anymore.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
ezaire
I'm so horrible at timely replies >.>

Free Killz
And maybe it'd finally stop lagging. XD

Rainbow Filled Nights
I can't ever do that. I never get past crewing because everyone around sucks too horribly to crew and I end up taking an hour+ to crew, until I end up having my friends crew for me...and then I get to complain on who they crewed *cough*

Pan Twardowski
I've experimented with smeb since seb was removed, and have tried all sorts of different routes. For awhile I started doing "speed" ledge before it was popular. After a bunch of runs I retook to killing clams, as with any good crew I had they weren't adding any time on to the runs. Of course if you have four people in your crew with 2 single target attacks as there only attacks. (I miss the days when I could dictate ringsets and people didn't spend 20 minutes complaining)

Scobre
If your doing an amped run it's even less of an issue as any crew with a decent ringset+amps is going to kill the clams in seconds and there will be no appreciable added time. As far as skipping the second chest, I can understand since it does add a bit of time. Ironically, while people skip the first chest, it doesn't actually add any time and yields more gold with a decent crew. It's a shame that most people skip it anymore.

I know first chest doesn't add anymore time and idk why people skip clams honestly. It's 2K more gold to kill them. If I lead it isn't the trendy way since I like being different, but yeah I go along with what leader does to avoid being kicked. xp

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I do it to kill time vs. those that are greedy and gold-hungry.
Time is money to them.

Hell why wouldn't it be if you were probably nerfing 10 acc.
I don't understand how people can do that s**t.

Maybe I just have a life or I'm a lazy a**.
Seems both.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ezaire
It's no faster than killing the clams if you actually smeb right. No one knows how to smeb right anymore. Hell, almost no one ever did. >.>

^ this is why I hate speed smob, I ahte the person who invented it v.v

Devoted Friend

10,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Scobre

Love that name Scobe XD Shy Cutie- Pie

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
The_Fluuff
Scobre

Love that name Scobe XD Shy Cutie- Pie

Thanks. Well I'm shy in real life and everyone is like oh you are so cute little girl when they see me in real life. Then I'm like um I graduated college. I even have my first grey hair now. emo So yes it fits me. I have trouble talking to new people at first and hold back a lot with strangers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff