Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whats this Battle thing i hear!!!
Can Us Gains Battle somehow Can Someone Tell me!!!?!?!?!
Stickies are your friends. Read them, they'll give you all infos you need.
it is the game that we will all battle
ok it is a site. where you can battle on gaia. burning_eyes
Anmanburritos
ok it is a site. where you can battle on gaia. burning_eyes

Read the stickies.

Invisible Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia is still perfecting the game. It'll be out soon though.
I don't know the details, but it's where you can have attacks, and battle out with other gaians against creatures of gaia.

I think it also have a storyline. =]
i hav no idea lol.... pirate rofl
Why are people so lazy? you can just tell the newbie where you battle and such, instead of being such asses by saying "read the stickies". Just add emphasis to read the stickies after you explain to them.
sandEMO
Why are people so lazy? you can just tell the newbie where you battle and such, instead of being such asses by saying "read the stickies". Just add emphasis to read the stickies after you explain to them.

I'm not your father. I've told you where find info you need, the rest is upon to you. And I'm sure that reading stickies a newbie will be able to understand features of this game much better than I could ever explain to him.
Btw, I'm here just since some months, and already I answered this question nearly fifty times, at least. Sorry if I don't burst of joy having to write it all again.
But, hey, nobody stop you from giving the good example: post regularly here and answer to these questions. Too easy critique without doing nothing.

Distinct Warlord

sandEMO

WE're LAZY? Are you insane?

Lazy is ask something that is in the stickies. There isn't a national secret, everybody can read it.

Captain Kat's Husband

We are on this forum not to provide answers to your questions, we are here to post our own deep questions and speculate, INTELLIGENTLY, about the upcoming MMO. It is not our responsibility to spoon feed you information we found on our own.
sandEMO

Who the hell do you think you are to critique me!?
Radagast9
sandEMO

I'm not your father. I've told you where find info you need, the rest is upon to you. And I'm sure that reading stickies a newbie will be able to understand features of this game much better than I could ever explain to him.
Btw, I'm here just since some months, and already I answered this question nearly fifty times, at least. Sorry if I don't burst of joy having to write it all again.
But, hey, nobody stop you from giving the good example: post regularly here and answer to these questions. Too easy critique without doing nothing.

stressed ahhhh im SOOO CONFUSED!!!!!!! what just happened!!
Sir Silverwing
We are on this forum not to provide answers to your questions, we are here to post our own deep questions and speculate, INTELLIGENTLY, about the upcoming MMO. It is not our responsibility to spoon feed you information we found on our own.

DAMn sorry i guess i miss understood xp
Raziel515
Radagast9
sandEMO

stressed ahhhh im SOOO CONFUSED!!!!!!! what just happened!!

lol, sorry, you were not the target of last, harsher, posts. Really, read the stickies on the main page of this forum, they will make everything clear more faster than I could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff