Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are your feelings now that zOMG has been shut down?

I am mad at Gaia >8U. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 48 ]
Why Gaia? Why taken out the beating heart? 0.16071428571429 16.1% [ 54 ]
zOMG is the place to meet friends. Currently I have made no new friends within Gaia community. 0.18154761904762 18.2% [ 61 ]
Sad. 0.098214285714286 9.8% [ 33 ]
Other reassons plus all of the above. 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 140 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I would ask them to let some of the users be devs, I have seen some talented people here. Some great stuff so far they could fix zomg.

O.G. Sleuth

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
i would play zOMG again even if it meant just running those meaningless repetition task... i miss those ._.

Distinct Player

1,572 signed up on my friend's petition:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-to-get-zomg-out-of-maintenance-mode/t.82461957_1/

Distinct Player

Faolan Rawr
I would ask them to let some of the users be devs, I have seen some talented people here. Some great stuff so far they could fix zomg.

Many has offered their services for free but Gaia rejected. Also some even made demo of playing zOMG on a tablet (also to be tested on android phones). That has been rejected too. Cause it is not bringing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
So let's hire more artists to create more CASH ITEMS

Distinct Player

ZYNAY
i would play zOMG again even if it meant just running those meaningless repetition task... i miss those ._.

I don't even get bothered by any of the bugs and glitches xD That is how much I love zOMG.

Distinct Player

Milk2
I'll Say " its not all about the pretty stuff to buy here but the reason why people Spend their money IN THIS SITE is to earn happiness in their lives ! and now .... *sigh*

Definately a part of the "Why we love zOMG"

l v a e l's Significant Otter

Egg

Honestly this is the first time i have been on here post zOMG.
zOMG was the last saving grace of gaia, the money seeking gaia is not a place i like to be..
and they are looking like they lost a LOT of loyal gaians because of this choice.

O.G. Sleuth

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Dinosaurchelz
Honestly this is the first time i have been on here post zOMG.
zOMG was the last saving grace of gaia, the money seeking gaia is not a place i like to be..
and they are looking like they lost a LOT of loyal gaians because of this choice.

"Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction."
Erich Fromm
Serves my point that Gaia doesn't really satify what i look for in a social website anymore, it started with zOMG but it's much more than that. neutral
I just re made my account since I forgot the password to my old one, and I really mainly made it for zOMG. And now it's gone. And I don't know what is even my encouragement to go on this website is anymore. I miss zOMG gonk
Kuro_rabbit
To get zOMG back I would beg on my knees and throw my cash at them. I sure others would do the same.

they took it off of gaia?

Wheezing Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dear zOMG! serious players,

Let's quit gaia. nothing more left in here.

Sincerely yours,
ALL MAD PLAYERS.
its a slippery slope to FAIL.
I fear this is Gaia's first step to killing itself.

Distinct Player

Crescent r a i n e
Dear zOMG! serious players,

Let's quit gaia. nothing more left in here.

Sincerely yours,
ALL MAD PLAYERS.

I am also a mad player

Distinct Player

Rhi Who
its a slippery slope to FAIL.
I fear this is Gaia's first step to killing itself.

they started tentcl.com and within 6 months it has been taken down. So the tentcl-community (who ever has bought items with cash) could be an omen!

Distinct Player

aesthetic-coarse
Kuro_rabbit
To get zOMG back I would beg on my knees and throw my cash at them. I sure others would do the same.

they took it off of gaia?

Yes. Check out on my 1st post!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas