• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hi i was wondering how you go an sign up for battel plez tell me crying
magsasaya akoh... blaugh blaugh blaugh

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
ill get a noob to fight me and annoy him in the middle of the fight by using yo mama jokes biggrin
im thinking of making a clan u intrested i also need a name ninja

Sparkly Lunatic

it will probably be released late at night, and ill be all alone while everyones asleep, wearing my skull hoodie and clutching my OMG doll, with a giant bowl of popcorn next to me, waiting till it finally comes!
When MMO is out, I'll start playing it right away. 3nodding I've been waiting soooo long for it to be out! dammit! when will it ever be out?!!!!!!! evil stressed
I think I will tike a wild go. I looove MMORPGs, but even better, I love exploring, getting adventures... and being with my roleplaying groups, focusing in roleplay more than killing mobs.

Sooo... I wanna see this thingy out there soon and take a look, explore and those things.

Gee, I wanna see it right now...
lvl til pvp comes out the kill some noobs twisted
i'd play it. level up. and laugh at the reactions of the monsters.
honestly. you can't get enough fun by just being so serious all day. (:
I'll try to refrain from exploding...

ShinyTurtwig rolled 7 100-sided dice: 29, 55, 51, 50, 73, 79, 23 Total: 360 (7-700)

I'll go right in there and go crazy on everyone lol heres me when it comes out: domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun ninja <-----My army lol! xd ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja <---see now 2 armys to getready for the battle MMO yay!
Up Levels >.>
Be The Best (maybe)
Be happy
and don't worry
I will be playing with my squad members. Its going to be fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff