Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okiies~!

With all the Gaia staff working their brains off on the new, upcoming, Battle System, and *supposedly* forgeting all about hacking reports, scams and all that stuff...

What will you do when the Battle System is finally released?

Will you take a wild go and check it out?

or...

Will you stay low until everything's a little cleared up?

I personally, won't take a wild chance and go into battlefield with no weapons to protect myself from interweb idiots.
Reasons are obvious, server laggs, computer laggs, bots, scammers... just total chaos!

So, grab a cup of tea, chat, discuss and feel free to bump!
*ignores the 2nd line*

I'll try it out as soon as I can. If the servers lag, I'll wait a bit. *shrug* I'm pretty stoked about this game though. I hope I can get some good loot!

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
you start off with 2 rings so it wont be like ur going in with nothing. meh there will always always be noobs and computer lag no matter what game you play. Server crashes arent that big of a deal even if you die cuz of it you just get back up and start again.
I will definetly be on as soon as the game is released =D

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I will train and gather all the members of the Guild I belong in, The Gates of The Fables, and we will all play the MMO together in teams helping one another and have fun.

Distinct Warlord

I'll play right away. And try to go everywhere and try everything.

dramallama
Going straight to Otami Ruins when ever i can after i start and start getting the things neccesaary for Otami Armor. xd
Dende Azcure
I will train and gather all the members of the Guild I belong in, The Gates of The Fables, and we will all play the MMO together in teams helping one another and have fun.

i totally agree with u.
I hope it's done well. Seeing that there's nothing to download, it seems like it might be a bit laggy and maybe not have too many features.

Toothsome Wrangler

I would probalbly go nuts and explore as much as I can, but I most likely I moght end up waiting for a while because of the busy servers confused
i'll stay low but wen i get something to protect myself i'm gonna go wild

Invisible Prophet

rangerlake
Going straight to Otami Ruins when ever i can after i start and start getting the things neccesaary for Otami Armor. xd
XD damn thats what I wanted to do but my Vice Captain probably won't let me T.T

@Dende Azcure

I See joo /O.O
When the MMO is released I'd take a quick look at my calendar and see when my next SSC/TK raid is, hopefully I would of just gotten off of them though

Questionable Noob

I would try and get that Surfer Gear. xd

Distinct Member

I might pull and all-nighter, who knows. Either way, I'm going to have fun collecting items and hanging out with other Gaians.
Depends on the day it's released. If I have that day off from work, then I'm playing all day till the servers break. If I'm working... I'll call in sick. ^_~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff