Welcome to Gaia! ::

Besides rings and monsters. I wouldn't complain about the ring or anything because they have been working on it for a long time. So even if it is bad I still want to play it 3nodding And unlike some people like a "person" on the battle system forum who said it will suck and stuff shouldn't be playing gaia. I mean, who would be on something they made saying something they made sucks? That means he must think this sucks too right? oh well just what do you think will be in battle system?
uhm... you kinda lost me after 'monsters' sweatdrop
Whaaaaaaat.....I have no idea what you just said
Syaoran Moeroo
uhm... you kinda lost me after 'monsters' sweatdrop
I think I understand... sweatdrop
I think I know who you're talking about, but he has no bearing on the question. And if you're going to be mean about someone, being discreet about is no different than saying things about people behind their back and that just ain't cool.

But to answer the question at hand. Players, monsters, rings, and loot will be just about everything in the GBS.
Seth-Moore
I think I know who you're talking about, but he has no bearing on the question. And if you're going to be mean about someone, being discreet about is no different than saying things about people behind their back and that just ain't cool.

But to answer the question at hand. Players, monsters, rings, and loot will be just about everything in the GBS.
Can't forget quests.

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I personally think that after they get dun with it it will be very interesting to get to play they will figure some thing out for it no matter what it is i will like it Gaia rules all

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
lots of loot monsters and quests

Dapper Noob

5,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The_Fooler
Seth-Moore

Can't forget quests.
new npcs go with that! mrgreen
User Image
this should be an npc in the battle system, he will give you new quests.
Commander Gear Dizzy
User Image
this should be an npc in the battle system, he will give you new quests.
that looks like you in a way, very noobish
sweatdrop okay this is dumb cool stup klip okay this is werud like yiou ok ok ffjfiefsadfsafasd mrgreen talk2hand evil cool rofl emo wahmbulance
hmmm, maybe more gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces