Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was a total lover of making random stuff with ingredients and recipes from zOMG! until it shut down. When it shut down, it left me with all of these random zOMG! items that I have no idea what to do with.
So, what do I do with all of these ingredients???

In a relationship with TuIzscha

Hand them to me wink (ok, no).
I recomend to keep them, they will make announcement the next wednesday.

This is only a crazy tip but i assume they will "repay" us with some gold or goods for those items so buy zOMG items while you can to get a better loot when the time comes (i spent 2 billions on revives, spuerchargers and ghi amps), i dont have nothing to lose but gold, if they do what i think they will do ...my reward will be huge! (if not im screwed XD), wharever, its your choice. confused

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The worst for me is to lose my rings... Even if they become items, I don't care, I will never play with them ! crying
I will never more explode a Night Fright : crying
I will never more kill again Kamila ! crying
I will never more go in front of the House of the Hill, calling the owner ! We'll never know if the owner is Zhivago or not ! crying
I will never more insult the Von Helson Twins crying !
I will never more farm for a blood sword crying !
I will never more go into a crew for fighting vampires in DMS crying !

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I can totally understand you, I was in the middle of questing tree leaves to make Overgrown Kudzu... I still need over a hundred of them and seeing the prices on the market... sweatdrop

So, I'm waiting to see what the staff will do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff