What are you?

Team deffense/trapper 0.13414634146341 13.4% [ 11 ]
Team attacker/trapper 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 14 ]
Attaker/trapper loner 0.31707317073171 31.7% [ 26 ]
Balanced out loner 0.3780487804878 37.8% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 >

What's your style of combat?
Just post it here. Let us know if you're a team person or a group person. Do you like to be the tank, trapper, or attacker?

Me? I like to work in a team as the attacker. ^^

Go ahead and chat too. Just as long as what you say is okay with GaiaOnline. Who knows? You just may be able to join or create a team or your own here. ^^
I tend to do fine alone, but if it comes to teams, I'm just the backup in case someone needs assistance...
User ImageThe jester...

I rather go on my own. If I have to work on a team, I rather be one of the attackers... from a distance. I don't like getting all the damage.
... is here.User Image
The tank, The damage soaker, The meatshield. Whatever you want to call it. Hopefully gaia keeps in mind that this is something that some people will want to do. Also hopefully if they make tanking rings they don't have to be buffs but rather toggle/passive powers. Though since no one knows how far this thing will go into styles of characters I'm not sure if this will be possible.
Orpheus
User ImageThe jester...

I rather go on my own. If I have to work on a team, I rather be one of the attackers... from a distance. I don't like getting all the damage.
... is here.User Image

I would laugh so hard when all the monsters start chasing after you xD
Shadowed Valor
Orpheus
User ImageThe jester...

... is here.User Image

User ImageThe jester...

That usually happens. Like, the person getting the damage dies/runs away, and all the monsters focus on me. D:
... is here.User Image
Orpheus
Shadowed Valor
Orpheus
User ImageThe jester...

... is here.User Image

User ImageThe jester...

That usually happens. Like, the person getting the damage dies/runs away, and all the monsters focus on me. D:
... is here.User Image
A good tank shouldn't die though but then again there are a lot of bad tanks out there so. xp Other then that the healer wasn't paying attention
In all MMO's I'm the first to die, or last to live. I never die in between, that's because I'm always the strongest there that was dealing the most damage or the weakest dealing the least damage. But no matter what I want to be an all out power house. I will try to one-hit each monster if possible, that's just how I like it. mrgreen
in everything i've ever played, i've been a mage or hunter, not the weak ones though.. i've been a mage/fighter in my old d&d campaign... ahh.. that was fun

Familiar Smoker

I sell my weapons to the highest bidder and im the mysterious guy who shows up every now and then to save someone and ends up joining the group just to sacrifice himself in the end
Mostly I'm fine alone, but when fighting in groups, I prefer being the one using traps, poison and spikey weapons. :]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like to fvcking chop peoples head,make them swallow a grenade, shank with a knife, let their blood shed in my hands. I like gore twisted I want to blow peoples brains out mrgreen
Im Wanna be aloner who goes around Helping Noobs in danger...
But Only Noobs, Veteran get no help by me...

Evolved Shapeshifter

front line, archer and medic for me
Up close, relying on doging (How do you spell it?) instead of defence/health.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff