Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

So I was on zOMG when a friend of mine asked me what's the use of Ghi.
I didn't answer her because I don't know the use of it too (told her I was afk lol [this is an embarrassment]).
I've been playing zOMG since '09 and I never cared about it since I do fine whether it's empty or not.
So yeah, can anyone tell me the use of it? Thank you! redface

Magnetic Cat

I don't really know how to explain it emo
It's some kind of energy that gives you boost on some status (Health, Luck, Willpower and idk the other two), and it determines the bost you'll be given (ex: if you have 50% ghi you'll get 50% of the original bonus)
That's it, I guess sweatdrop

Tenacious Sage

Ghi boosts are boosts to HP, Luck, Accuracy, Dodge, and Willpower. These boosts help you gain more of it by the percent on the Ghi bar that is filled. You can filled the Ghi bar by basically socializing. Or being around people/Barton Town. That is the gist of it. There are also levels of Ghi boosts that increase with more ime you spend on zOMG! and do things (like literally do anything)

Omnipresent Warlord

You get bonuses to your dodge, accuracy, willpower, max hp, and luck for having it filled and the closer to 100 it gets the better the bonuses are. Playing more increases the bonuses and can be seen in your ghi tab minor, normal and major boosts for each category.

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
In a nutshell, with high ghi, the player becomes "stronger, faster, and more capable in many ways." o3o
You can read about it more in detail here.

Aged Gaian

Ohhh okay. Thank you! ^^ your posts are appreciated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff