Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

Are there any plans set for the rings, look, recipes and summons? I mean I love my rings, love my summons, love the amount of loot I've hoarded, along with my recipes. I still have unused amps and revives that I wish I had used to run in DMS or SS but y'know, I kinda of, but not really, have some hopes that maybe something new will pop up for us to possibly use them on. Just trying to be positive. I am honestly very upset that my very first MMO, the place where most memories and friendships were made, is now gone but the memories really will last. I've moved on from zOMG! for a while, more or less 2 years, but zOMG!'s been my real home since 2009. It opened up a whole new world to me other than just forums and 2D hangouts and it's brought me to what I currently play. So I do have to thank zOMG! for that, for being another door to my online life.

So with that all said and done, I'm wondering what's going to happen now. I don't want my zOMG! tab to me removed, I don't want my rings, my summons, my loot, my recipes and whatnot else be gone some day when I log in. I want these items to be used in one way or another. Not talking about my loot being used in Alchemy, that's been dead for a while now, or so it's felt. Recipes won't be much use anymore since loot won't be able to be earned ( even if the items created were absolute s**t ) but I still treasure them. I treasure it all. I even treasure the Null Fragment that's been sitting there for god knows how long.

I, as a zOMGaian, would love to see a new tab or page created on the site for zOMG!. I'd love to see new development to a rebirth of zOMG! in a different way. I don't care how simple it could be, I just want to feel like I'm back in the maps, exploring the areas, reseeing the NPC's ( I loved the NPC's in zOMG! ) and just being able to have a place to go with friends and reminisce in virtual person of where we came from. I know some maps from zOMG! are in Towns 2, that's great, but I want to see a map, area, place just made with the original and only zOMG! maps. I know this all sounds greedy, needy and entitled but I'm only really scared that everything I've worked for will be gone and replacement there will be a note saying something generic and stupid like 'here's some gold to compensate your time and efforts and loyalty to the game.' There really isn't a price for that.

I really don't give a damn about Gaia or the staff at that matter. I don't care if the zOMG! community was a minority. A lot of us cared and loved that game, even if it was old, outdated and needing repairs. Even after reading the announcement and staff alert about why I feel like something else could've been done instead of removing the game itself. If there was a security problem, couldn't it be coded differently? Could've something prevented it from being removed entirely? I know nothing about coding but I just know that there is a way to fix a problem if it comes up. But blah.

This is kind of my sort of rant / thoughts / feels about what happened. Dunno if anyone else feels this way but I'm also pretty sure, in small parts and bits and pieces from all this, some people can connect.