abyssal knight
where and when can we play this game sweatdrop

A release date is not set.

Distinct Citizen

5,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
I would like a i ring that allows you to create a rift in space. Another choice of mine is ring that will summon Cthulu.

Doting Darling

Meatloaf ring: Produces healing meaty treats; each use of the ring builds your love meter. When sufficient love is produced, the ring will generate almost any effect. However, it won't do that.
a ring that makes people theres 2 of me sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦
.:~*♥A ring that summons like a thorn whip that runs around you like a wheel and shreds anyone in the way♥*~:.
-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦
a cancel attack ring and a ring the makes the opponent to take dmg if there ring was canceled or ineffective
The Death Rain Ring: The avatar poses. The world shakes. Lightning flashes... and dark-colored rain pours onto all enemies in the vicinity, causing painful burning damage.

Lower levels would have a smaller radius and less awesome effects.
they should have a ultima set that you have it it have unimaniginle efects

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
rasekan
they should have a ultima set that you have it it have unimaniginle efects

That would be fainl fantasy Copyright
A hamer ring
l.1 a hamer hits the monster (at a setain distance)

L.2 two hamers hit the monster (at a longer distance)

L.3 a biger hamer hits the monster

L.4 A giant hamer smashes the monster and the monster gets daised ( for a few seconds and you can still do damadge)
And for your consideration:

A Speed Attack ring. Whatever it is, it allows you to attack any monster on the screen without (visibly) moving from your position. The higher the level, the wider a radius you have to choose from.

An Eat Anything ring. Always active, it allows you to "eat" anything in your temporary inventory (if you have one) to regain HP. May also allow you to "eat" monsters you've just defeated.
a ring thats modeled after skittles and give you the power of the rainbow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces