Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I haven't played in a while so I'm a bit lost. crying

What do you go to next after you finished with the gold beach and that smob or whatever is it called? confused

And how do you collect those black orbs to upgrade yourself above lv.10? question question question

Salty Aggressor

melody of roses
I haven't played in a while so I'm a bit lost. crying

What do you go to next after you finished with the gold beach and that smob or whatever is it called? confused

And how do you collect those black orbs to upgrade yourself above lv.10? question question question

Dead Man's Shadow is the next step

If you don't have all of your attacks/buffs leveled to 10 I suggest you do that first. If you already have that then head to Bill's Ranch on the servers Brain Clam or Bladed Vase - they are the popular DMS servers. Once there ask for some help with DMS -> where you get the Shadow Orbs to level past 10. People will assign buffs and you get them. You shouldn't have any heals, you should bring meat until your level is higher, and your attacks should be hack/slash/mantis/bump

Explain you are new to DMS when you get into a crew and ask for a basic rundown of what to do and please if someone takes the time to comply listennnn. There is nothing more frustrating than a DMS newbie who doesn't listen burning_eyes

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
thank you for the info

Salty Aggressor

melody of roses
thank you for the info

No problem and good luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items