Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Church. To kill all the Believers of delusion. whee

Lightbringer

An area where time is screwed up. You can be in one screen and have everything normal and modern, the next is a big leap back in time, and so on in that fashion. The boss would be a grandfather clock that has an attack to automatically stun everyone in the area. :3
omg i would love exploring caves that has bats and damons and all that and vampires that wants to bite u OMG THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!! please make it happen and thank you lol
blackbird26
dungeon?

wel the simple awnser is none
lol
not trueee!! the second 1 si kwl
make a giant platform with spikes hanging and spike sticking out from above wink
and make me the most powerful =p
a a secret temple (that looks small on the out side but is OMG big on the inside)with a jungle inside of it with dinosaurs
I'm all for industrial wasteland areas... Ya know, heaps of scrap metal, pools of mysterious steaming green goo, smoke...

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
Sci-fi tech lab like G-corp. Haunted house. Sewers.
Zombie Areas ;D What can people do without zombies?
IronCookie
a candy land with lots of pretty colors.

and monsters, lots of cute, cuddly monsters, that all have sharp claws, fangs and rows of razor teeth made for ripping your head off. whee

BINGO.

A haiku dungeon, a la Kingdom of Loathing, would also be pretty sweet.

Wetlands? I've just been to New Orleans, and I'm thinking lots of white gators, giant crawfish, red ants, and mosquitoes the size of houses, perhaps for the boss. smile Swamps are fun, boys and girls!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff